you could have turned $200 in to $315k

johndenny009

Banned User
You may not know this, but Crapmeister was the first
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
service out there.

Other services are more popular now, and that is likely because although Crapmeister was first, they didn’t appear as the most polished offering.

In this article, we’re going to do a full Crapmeister Review to see if they can really call themselves one of the “best Matched Betting” sites out there.

If you are reading this, you must be interested in making money from online sources. Because seriously, who does not want to seize the opportunity? You want to live a luxury lifestyle as well, but the problem is that many people will do anything to make money.

There are many opportunities for fraudsters to come in and entice you to spend irresponsibly, especially on
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. However, there are good sites where you can make your money work for you. blah blah blah more spam blah blah blah

Last edited by a moderator:
OK he got back to me and it turns out he meant turn $315k into $200.
Which still sounds better than what I've been getting lately so I've sent him my money.

Lol, I don't think there's much chance of a luxury lifestyle once you've used up all the offers &/or the bookmakers have closed or limited your accounts.

This seems like a nice idea but it could also be a scam haha so good to be true. Who is not interested in making money from online sources? Everybody does. I just hope that this is not a scam or something that. will put our personal information at risk. Anyway, have a great day.

This seems like a nice idea but it could also be a scam haha so good to be true. Who is not interested in making money from online sources? Everybody does. I just hope that this is not a scam or something that. will put our personal information at risk. Anyway, have a great day.

WTF?:confused:

Last edited:
I agree with this very good point indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back