Wwtbam joke

Sasukdcf

PABnorogue
MM
I’m on a mobile and lost glasses so I’m sure this is is rumbling on elsewhere....

But has anyone ever got anywhere with this and getting any info on how this gamble works

I have loads of these but these were just from last nights session which was on slightly higher stakes which is where the gamble seems to become V hard to say the least

I lost one on 83% too but haven’t videod it...

If someone is going to spout that 83% still leaves 17% chance of loss then don’t bother as if you add the accumulated odds of losing all 4 of these gambles the second I raise the stakes and want to put it down to “ luck” and nothing else..: then jog on!!
Other than that feel free to comment

Attachments

• IMG_9451.MP4
    151.7 MB
  • IMG_9452.MP4
    130.9 MB
  • IMG_9450.MP4
    247.6 MB
I have library full of similar outcomes. I have lost way more 50/50s than I have won. The majority of features on this game are dreadful anyway. Only ever hit a couple of decent ones.

Yes I am of the same opinion really. On the occasions I have reached 14 or 16 you just get more dead spins. Also the higher amount of spins may mean the lesser chance of getting the best reel set for the bonus round. The truth is you wouldn’t know for sure how it works.

My guesstimate would be I think it’s all predetermined anyway and the gamble doesn’t affect anything.

Yes I am of the same opinion really. On the occasions I have reached 14 or 16 you just get more dead spins. Also the higher amount of spins may mean the lesser chance of getting the best reel set for the bonus round. The truth is you wouldn’t know for sure how it works.

My guesstimate would be I think it’s all predetermined anyway and the gamble doesn’t affect anything.
I used to always try and gamble to 12 but then seeing that every decent win on this bonus has been on the standard 8 plus sometimes a retrigger I don’t bother gambling them any more plus the amount of times I’ve gambled and lost with like 89% i get enraged so don’t bother also when gambling up to 12-14 spins guaranteed 5-7 dead spins anyway

I used to always try and gamble to 12 but then seeing that every decent win on this bonus has been on the standard 8 plus sometimes a retrigger I don’t bother gambling them any more plus the amount of times I’ve gambled and lost with like 89% i get enraged so don’t bother also when gambling up to 12-14 spins guaranteed 5-7 dead spins anyway
Yes very true. Strange how the mind works isn’t it. I don’t believe the gamble is true but when it’s on 89% I am more likely to try it. Just shows how they use psychology, it’s not by accident.

That’s one thing I can never work out is how can rtp account for lost gambles. If it was all random that bonus could of paid x20,000 hypothetically but it was lost. Is this just another grey area where a game could be underperforming but that scenario would be a valid reason?

I can’t really see any other reason for wanting a player to gamble the feature.

Yes very true. Strange how the mind works isn’t it. I don’t believe the gamble is true but when it’s on 89% I am more likely to try it. Just shows how they use psychology, it’s not by accident.

That’s one thing I can never work out is how can rtp account for lost gambles. If it was all random that bonus could of paid x20,000 hypothetically but it was lost. Is this just another grey area where a game could be underperforming but that scenario would be a valid reason?

I can’t really see any other reason for wanting a player to gamble the feature.
When you start noticing the tricks your less inclined to gamble the feauture mate. Also as someone else said above it can take an age for a bonus and gambling them is what they want

I came to this thread expecting to be told a witty joke, with a WWTBAM theme.

Instead, I feel like I've been duped into viewing another one of those "It's rigged, I tell ya!" threads.

I was looking forward to having a good belly laugh, now I just feel misled and angry....

Now now, we all know BTG’s advice in the help files.

The best strategy in the game is to all out gamble every feature.

Which imo basically means you’ll get 10 spins about 60 times out of a 100.

You’ll lose 39 times and 1 in a 100 all out gambles you’ll hit 20.

Upon hitting 20 you’ll be presented with 12 spins of bonanza-esque gem/scatter blockers combined with 2 out of the first 3 or 4 reels sitting on 2 ways.

If you are lucky you’ll scrape about 20-30x from said feature.

Having said that and in all seriousness at least you have a chance of hitting Mr Max Megaways which does give u a slim chance of hitting something stupid.

Unlike Bonanza of course which all though apparently ‘is in there’ but nobody has ever seen. In fact DOA 2’s win cap has been caught on camera on numerous occasions but BTG’s ‘Gimmick Spin’ (TM/Patent Pending) which will mostly result in not a single win anyway has been beyond the reach of every player known to man despite the game getting more through put than probably any other slot in history.

Despite all the above I still play both bonanza and millionaire more than any other slots!!!

Thank you BTG!! We all love you really.

That is all.

Now now, we all know BTG’s advice in the help files.

The best strategy in the game is to all out gamble every feature.

Which imo basically means you’ll get 10 spins about 60 times out of a 100.

You’ll lose 39 times and 1 in a 100 all out gambles you’ll hit 20.

Upon hitting 20 you’ll be presented with 12 spins of bonanza-esque gem/scatter blockers combined with 2 out of the first 3 or 4 reels sitting on 2 ways.

If you are lucky you’ll scrape about 20-30x from said feature.

Having said that and in all seriousness at least you have a chance of hitting Mr Max Megaways which does give u a slim chance of hitting something stupid.

Unlike Bonanza of course which all though apparently ‘is in there’ but nobody has ever seen. In fact DOA 2’s win cap has been caught on camera on numerous occasions but BTG’s ‘Gimmick Spin’ (TM/Patent Pending) which will mostly result in not a single win anyway has been beyond the reach of every player known to man despite the game getting more through put than probably any other slot in history.

Despite all the above I still play both bonanza and millionaire more than any other slots!!!

Thank you BTG!! We all love you really.

That is all.

Ha you are so right on the 20 spins

I have managed to get there 3 times and once was on £5

you can imagine my delight to achieve a total reward of £65 for my 1/100 hit!!!!

and the 2 others were no better.....

I have started to choose the second highest percentage now on some of the gambles and although I am far from sure I have a suspicion that if for instance D is 65% and the other 3 share the ermainder..... if D is the wrong answer then any of the other 3 will class as the correct one.

I have won a suprising amount of gambles that way and there is a video out there of someone getting to 50 spins and he did that 3 times in the gamble to get there

I've had 2k x hits twice on this, once in base game with diamonds and once max megaways with a shed load of 6oak aces,on a 10 spinner with a 5 spins retrigger. But generally this slot is just triggering, 91% ATA does not feel remotely safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back