WTG's WTG'd

What are they? Does it mean Way to Go? How do you get them and how do you give them?

Hi Webzcas,, yes WTG's mean "way to go" .. WTG's are mainly located in the Screenshot threads. At the lower right corner of a post is a "WTG" button. You "give" them just by clicking on that button to another members post.
You get them when other members click the "WTG" to your post. :thumbsup: In other threads besides the screen shot threads they are known as "Thanks". The thanks are your way of "thanking" a member for a post you feel is informative or helpful, etc. This brings rep. points up.. (or down).

I hope this helps. :notworthy

The original issue was that when "thanking" someone using the "Thanks" button increased the "thanked" person's rep points by 5. There were some people who were receiving crap loads of rep points, but were only posting screenshots.
Screenshots to me (and for a number of members) are nice, but not particularly "helpful" - members should be thanking members for helpful posts, not merely for screenshots.

So I modified a script and we use that primarily for the Screenshot forum and called it "Way to Go". Members can utilize a sort of "thanks" button, but it doesn't count toward your rep points at all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back