WR recommendations for microgaming

knappster83

Dormant account
I've received a 10 pound at betway which has wagering requirements but they only seem to have MG slots. Any recommendations on what slots would give me best chance in this category? I'm thinking perhaps IR...

No point grinding WR for a tenner, you need to also make the minimum withdrawal, so a more volatile slot might be best. Unlikely to make it, but should make minimum withdrawal if you do. 0.09 or 0.18 on Thunderstruck might do it if you get a decent 5OK in the free spins, or my speciality, 10 rams (there are actually 2 on each symbol:p). I have had over £100 from 0.09 bets via a good free spins round, and this should be enough to make minimum withdrawal. It's very rare, but a £50 is a little more common, and if the min is £50, should do the trick.

Games With 9-15 Lines

I like Centre Court, Georgie Porgie, Golden Era, Jewels Of The Orient, Kings Of Cash, Mermaids Millions and Lucky Witch.

But when I'm down to around $/€/£7... I stay on SunTide, great if you can trigger the free spins :thumbsup:

With $10 free , you should first get a big win.

The high variation slots should do the job. The chances of getting lucky are pretty slim though.
I would also recommend starting with Thunderstruck (the classic one - 9 lines).

Then, to grind the wagering, you would need a low variation slot - Dolphin Coast should do the job (or Leagues of Fortune / Arctic Fortune).

You can also, after you get a big win, before trying to grind the WR, to go play some Immortal Romance or Avalon (classic), and hope you'll get another good hit.

If you do get some good hits, I'd also recommend trying Little Chief Big Cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back