Wow we all are in trouble...

When i bought this puter vista came with it but you had to set it up. Kids told me dont do it as they like to download their movies from the net and said all they have read in forums is vista blocks this and that. With many other errors be interesting to see how many have probs with this.

Whoa! For a split second, I thought that Bill was Mr. Gates himself. That would be justice done.

I can only guess that this is at least incompetent staff that are partly to blame. In Hong Kong, after experiencing a worsening of the economy 10 years ago, many employers resorted to hiring staff cheaply. They didnt have a clue on what they were supposed to do. Over the past decade, I have had to complain to various telecom companies, utilities, restaurants etc. on their poor service and attitude, the main reason being the staff didnt realise what was wrong and they didnt bother to know.

I suppose big corps such as Microsoft are not immune to this as they need to contain costs as well and the Yahoo issue has done them no favors. Frankly, I dont see anything different even after the economy improves as poor service is still what I am encountering everywhere despite the better economic performance here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back