Worst promotion ever!

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Got an email from Empire today. 100% bonus up to $300. What's funny is the requirements to get it!!

Bonus Amount will automatically be added to your Bonus Account where it will be held until you play raked hands equal to twenty (20) times the Bonus Amount within ten (10) days of making your deposit (the "Release Requirements").

Add it up....10 days to play 6,000 raked hands if you deposit the full $300...lol

nope

Thats not the worst deal ever. ;)

Here is my worst deal ever, as if the first part itself is quite funny it gets better:
Every Monday and Tuesday in October from 9pm EST to 12 midnight EST we will give you a $10 Play Bonus free for every $5000 you wager in slots.

Now this is where it gets funny:
In the interest of fair gaming in order to cash out any amount of money you must wager your bonus at least thirty-five (35) times. Please note that you cannot wager the bonus by playing the following games: Roulette, American Roulette, Baccarat, Blackjack, Blackjack Switch and Craps.

Now that does seem like fair doesn't it? ;)

-kavaman

Nice bonus when it was 7x rake3d hands. 10x is stretching it a little. Now that they have went to 20x well not really worth the effort.

Empire grasping at straws?

I think Empire is grasping at straws nowdays after getting booted from party......Notice anything wrong in this promotion?

Another AMAZING promotion for you
EXTRA CASH while playing. No deposit required!
Claim your way to the TOP, and get as maximum cash as possible, while playing the game you love.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

All you need to do is play, between October 27th 00:00 and November 4th 23:59.

The more raked hands you play the more CA$H you win!

It's that simple! No DEPOSIT required!

WHEN DO I GET MY MONEY?
The money will be transferred directly into your account within up to a week from the promotion end date.

HOW DO I JOIN THE PROMOTION?
To join this special offer and learn more about it, all you need to do is go to .... and start collecting your hands and money!

We wish you a pleasant and successful time at our tables.

Promotions Department
Empire Poker

That mailing was quite odd. I don't know if it changes based on account, but for me the offer is:

More than 1000 raked hands and get $50
More than 1250 raked hands and get $62
More than 1500 raked hands and get $75

Unfortunately, the mid-stakes pot-limit omaha games have died since party left, so I have to remember empire by the TV, flask, shot glasses, cards, stadium blanket, fleece jacket, shirts and cocktail shaker that they've sent me over the past two years.

It really does suck though. Empire's customer support was always so good to me.

What got me was the fact they keep stressing "no deposit required", but you have to play raked hands to get any money. Very misleading unless you read it all ;) It just seems to me that their marketing dept is grasping at straws to get recurrent/new depositers, and in my eyes are sending out very unprofessional offers.

If a company was so professional, there would be no mention of "no deposit" anywhere in the offer considering you have to play raked hands and not get money simply by playing at play $ tables.

schnozzy said:
That mailing was quite odd. I don't know if it changes based on account, but for me the offer is:

More than 1000 raked hands and get $50
More than 1250 raked hands and get $62
More than 1500 raked hands and get $75

Unfortunately, the mid-stakes pot-limit omaha games have died since party left, so I have to remember empire by the TV, flask, shot glasses, cards, stadium blanket, fleece jacket, shirts and cocktail shaker that they've sent me over the past two years.

It really does suck though. Empire's customer support was always so good to me.

Wow... my hand counts were double that. It's still a horrid bonus, and I'm thinking I'm never going to play the skins again. This is almost as bad as the Cryptos taking their great monthly bonuses and changing the minimum rake for a raked hand to $1...

If you ask me, I think the best network for the action is prima. Between them and paradise they have the most action you could ask for. At least for paradise, their bonuses are $1 for every 10 raked hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back