Worst Poker Player in the World

lots0

Banned User - troll posts - flaming
I see where John Steed has started a really cool thread about all the pro poker players. It made me think about Poker Players and the only title I can claim.

I am the worst poker player in the World.

Yup that is my new title... anyone care to try me out... I can lose faster than anyone.

I could give you a run for your money. If you are really as bad as you think then it could be neck and neck for a while but I am guessing that I would prevail in the end. :oops:

Lots0

I am the worst poker player in the World.
Yup that is my new title... anyone care to try me out... I can lose faster than anyone.

cynthial

I could give you a run for your money. If you are really as bad as you think then it could be neck and neck for a while but I am guessing that I would prevail in the end.

"The Amazing James Randi" isn't present to debunk what you're saying here... but can I interest the 2 of you in private large cash-game, immediately at PokerStars? If it's a race to see who's "THE" worst? I'm all for it! :D

Steed

"The Amazing James Randi" isn't present to debunk what you're saying here... but can I interest the 2 of you in private large cash-game, immediately at PokerStars? If it's a race to see who's "THE" worst? I'm all for it! :D

Steed

I don't have any more money to lose...
I am the worst poker player in the world...:p

Went all in with a 8h 9h before the flop, two places out of the money on the Full Tilt Daily 10k Dollar Tournament... and that was just last night.

Went all in with a 8h 9h before the flop, two places out of the money on the Full Tilt Daily 10k Dollar Tournament... and that was just last night.

I am so ignorant that I am not even sure what all of that means but it sounds like it did not work out well for you. I hereby withdraw my claim of being able to give you a run for the title as I would at least have beginner's luck on my side. You Win, I mean Lose. :notworthy

I am so ignorant that I am not even sure what all of that means but it sounds like it did not work out well for you. I hereby withdraw my claim of being able to give you a run for the title as I would at least have beginner's luck on my side. You Win, I mean Lose. :notworthy

Your right.. it didn't work out very well for me... lol

Beginners luck... beats me every time... But then so does just about everything else. :oops:

:lolup:

I may be a Poker Turnip but I am beginning to suspect that Lotso, Laurie and myself should stay clear of Steed's offer up there. On the surface it sure sounds nice of him to invite us to a game but I wonder if his motives are NOT altogether altruistic in nature. Brotherhood of Man, BAH!

cynthial

On the surface it sure sounds nice of him to invite us to a game but I wonder if his motives are NOT altogether altruistic in nature.

... steady Steed... don't give off any tells... NO-no-no "cynthial", you misunderstand (lol) ... you're losing it man... hold it together... I only want to see who's the worst. I just want to document "THE GAME" is all. ... wait... steady... You know me. Financial gain... Pffft... HA... It doesn't even enter into the equation. :) ... keep it together... :D that's too happy... stay cool... :cool: Well just PM me when you're ready for that game... :cool: I think they bought it... quickly... sign-off... quickly!!!

Steed

I don't have any more money to lose...
I am the worst poker player in the world...:p

Don't be too hard on yourself, in a low stakes online tournament like that with a large guaranteed payout with a few hundred players (even thousands) competing i would be actually impressed that you lasted that long considering the suck outs players put on you in such a tournament like this and not to mention the quality of play in these tournaments.

Anyways going all in at that stage of the tournament with 8h, 9h isn't the worst play in the world if you are short stacked and in late position (even if you were not in late position but still short stacked) then this in my opinion would be the right move.

However if you were in early position with a large stack and went all in two places of the money then i would probably agree with your self proclaimed title :) Whenever i do something stupid like that i just put it down to a lesson learned and try and remember next time not to do it again. :)

Don't be too hard on yourself, in a low stakes online tournament like that with a large guaranteed payout with a few hundred players (even thousands) competing i would be actually impressed that you lasted that long considering the suck outs players put on you in such a tournament like this and not to mention the quality of play in these tournaments.

Anyways going all in at that stage of the tournament with 8h, 9h isn't the worst play in the world if you are short stacked and in late position (even if you were not in late position but still short stacked) then this in my opinion would be the right move.

However if you were in early position with a large stack and went all in two places of the money then i would probably agree with your self proclaimed title :) Whenever i do something stupid like that i just put it down to a lesson learned and try and remember next time not to do it again. :)
There were over 4000 players in the tourney... and... Lets just say I wasn't short stacked (I was in the top ten going against the tourney chip leader.. I thought he was bluffing - buying the pot)... :oops:

Worst player

Hi folks,

I like the Ocean's 11 clip, when the guy from That '70s shows comes out with 'all reds' - diamonds and hearts and starts going for High Fives...

I'm sure everyone has seen it, but makes me laugh still.

Regards,

Dazzla

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back