Wolverine slot

cptwilk

anyone played the new marvel wolverine slot? been hammering it since it got released (my hammering will be alot less than you guys i imagine lol) thrown about £200 at it with just 50p bets and still not even hit one free spin feature find the reels exceptionaly slow aswell (all other slots i play look great) anyone done well on this one or even bothered with it?, i had some good runs on the avengers one but tbh i try to stay away from the marvels in general just like to see the bonuses (if i ever get it lol) conversly playing my fav (plenty of fortune) tonight on a free tenner and got 3 bonus rounds in a row got the end of rainbow bonus twice first made me £7 and i pretty much gave up getting a decent win then bang straigh in again after and got to the very last pot and it was collect still made me 150 but guttered it didnt send me to the end :D

I a member posted a nice win I believe in the screen shot section, and a video.....brb...looking it up.

Ok I give up, I can't find it. Maybe it was in a different section
smiley-confused003.gif

I think it was Dunover or Balthazar

.........you know who you were post the screen shot and video for the guy / gal.

I did post a video in the winner videos thread.

Betfred session from Friday, deposit 600NOK(76.5€), withdrawal 6000NOK(765€) :D
Took 45 hours to get paid to Skrill :(

Note: during the wolverine free spins the betfred client crashed so i had to restart it, so there is one spin that i did not get on video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a 5-wilds hit in the Berserker Rage feature but it's only 200x if I remember right. Had the same in Thor and Iron Man 2 as it happens. Don't like the new double-up bet increments on the newer Playtech slots though - too restrictive - so I seem to have reverted back to Microgaming but on the rare occasion I do wind up a Playtech, I'd definitely dabble with Wolverine. I think the new Avengers game is better though, especially if you can get the Thor bonus.

As for Plenty O' Fortune. Decent game but talk about a rip-off of Rainbow Riches LOL.

Its pretty obvious the berserker thing is a ripoff of wild denier from IR.

Actually I initially thought of that more as a ripoff of Hulk Rage - in name at least. But I guess there is logic to that LOL. Yeah gotcha on that - the wild desire reels thing.

I did post a video in the winner videos thread.

Ok, I knew the name had a "b" in it, but couldn't remember who it was. I kinda was close though.

iv finnaly just hit the free spins on wolverine and it has crashed just as the scrren lifts to start :(

made me £2.20........ worst bonus round iv ever hit at 50p a spin

I've had bigger wins in the berserker rage feature than the Adamantium Free Games feature!

Saying that, I didn't really like the Wolverine slot - Iron Man 3 or The Avengers is much better

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back