Logo
external image

withdraw time makes me play less

  • Thread starter Thread starter john39
  • id60800
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 376
  • Replies 5
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Location
dfw
With withdraw times for approvals taking 7 days than an additional 7 days for processor wait 14 days to play again after a win I would think hurt a casino at least it makes me play less LOL

the time frame seems the same even with a $100 withdraw versus a $800 or so, yes I am a low roller
 
With withdraw times for approvals taking 7 days than an additional 7 days for processor wait 14 days to play again after a win I would think hurt a casino at least it makes me play less LOL

the time frame seems the same even with a $100 withdraw versus a $800 or so, yes I am a low roller

You will find the fastest w/d times for a US based player if you stick to 3Dice and Club World Group Casinos.

IMO.

Diane
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top