With Great Sadness NashVegas Brother passed Away

jas2587

Dormant account
I was asked to post bein that Ididn't know his brother I will copy an paste what Nash has said

Yesterday, Todd and I's brother as well as my nephew Brandon's father RICHARD (Rick) , passed away unexpectedly. THANKS for your kind thoughts and prayers. Rest in peace, Rick.Sat at 12:04pm

One hour to write my brother Rick's obituary. No problem, always performed my best under pressure but why does my younger brother, Todd want me to change every other word??? Go to your own room,Todd, for a hour timeout please!!

The funeral service for my brother, Rick will be at 1 p.m., Tuesday, December 22, 2009 at The Temple, 5015 Harding Road. Interment will follow at Temple Cemetery.

Visitation and brief memorial services will be held Tuesday and Wednesday, December 22, 2009 at 6:30 PM and December 23, 2009 at 7:30 PM. Both will occur at t...he home of my parent's located at 2 Buckland Abbey in Northumberland (enter at main entrance off Harding and the security guard will give you directions or call Todd or I).

Richard Zeitlin Obituary: Richard Zeitlins Obituary by the The Tennessean.
www.legacy.com
Online obituary for Richard Zeitlin. Read Richard Zeitlins life story, offer tributes/condolences, send flowers or create a Richard Zeitlin online memorial.

Lats keep Garry ((Nash ) and family in our thoughts an prayers

Thanks Ya'll
Cindy

here is the link to the service

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I understand how very much it hurts to lose a brother in what should be the prime of his life and I share in your devastation. There are truly not many words that can bring you any real comfort at this time but I wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you and your family.

Cyn & Swede

My heart goes out to Gary and the whole Zeitlin family, Gary has spoken many times of his brother and the great works he has done for the Nashville community. Jim and i both extend our prayers to your Mom and Dad and Todd also in this time of sorrow.

Laurie

I am so sorry for your loss. My brother is fighting for his life in the hospital right now so in a way i can really relate to what you must be feeling right now!
Again , i am so sorry!

We are so sorry to hear of your loss and especially at this time of year. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

What painful and sad news, and with your brother at such a relatively young age, Nash.

Sincere condolences. You will be in my thoughts today as you say farewell to Richard.

Very sad NashVegas!!

My most sincere condolences, my prayers for you and family!!

Garry...I'm in shock. You and your family have my heartfelt sympathy. I will keep you all in my thoughts. You have my number and my email if you just need to talk at some later point. Sending some strength and positive energy your way.

Much appreciated!!

Thanks everyone (including those who have been very kind to my family and I at FB) for your kind thoughts, words, and prayers! I will share them with my family. I can assure you, your kind gestures are much appreciated

After my recent illness where the Doctors were not sure I would survive and fortunately I am currently progressing to a full recovery, the unexpected death of my brother ,Rick, is just so surreal. I will be strong for my parents.

All my best and Happy Holidays to all ,Garry:)

P.S.-The thanks button will reappear soon I hope so I can personally thank all. Thanks Cindy for posting some of my different FB posts for me as I kept trying to get to CM but since Friday night I just have been pulled so many different directions.:):)

I'm so very sorry to hear of your brothers passing Garry.
My deepest condolences go out to you and your family.

Im sorry to say there are never any words that will offer you much comfort. My families thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back