Wishmaster: is possible this?

bisbis

Experienced Member

why in the first seconds when appear the papyrus, the player change the bet from 20$ to 4$ without any problem, and in a 1:19 minute when he try to change again the bet appear the message?

Last edited by a moderator:
why in the first seconds when appear the papyrus, the player change the bet from 20$ to 4$ without any problem, and in a 1:19 minute when he try to change again the bet appear the message?
Well obviously they are not going to let you increase your bet during the bonus spins as this would allow players to totally abuse the slot.

But what does surprise me, is that you are allowed to LOWER the bet.
As this is to the detriment of the player, I can understand why this is allowed. I would NEVER do that though! :eek:

KK

I may be wrong, but I think it's possible to decrease your bet while you have an active scroll, but not increase it.

The "random wilds" feature in Jurassic Park works like that, at least. I can't imagine why they wouldn't allow you to decrease your bet, as that is -EV for the player after all.

I may be wrong, but I think it's possible to decrease your bet while you have an active scroll, but not increase it.

The "random wilds" feature in Jurassic Park works like that, at least. I can't imagine why they wouldn't allow you to decrease your bet, as that is -EV for the player after all.

Do you mean the t-rex feature? Whenever I get that feature a little padlock appears on the bet so it can't be changed

Do you mean the t-rex feature? Whenever I get that feature a little padlock appears on the bet so it can't be changed

That's strange, I swear I've been able to decrease my bet during the spins. If you play on Autoplay, it won't look like you can do that, but if you play it spin-by-spin, you should be able to.

Or maybe I'm completely mistaken, brain's a bit tired these days. :D

Re; Jurassic Park

This may have changed but when the slot first came out the little padlock meant nothing.

You could up the bet but the T-Rex feature would vanish, you'd lose it completely.

Re: Wishmaster

The only good thing (if that's the right term :rolleyes) I can think of about being able to lower bet is that if you've got tea towels in play but they come right on the verge of a bust so as one example you've been spinning @ £1 bets you can drop to 0.40/0.60 maybe and squeeze a couple extra spins out hoping for a recovery type hit. (Not to be able to re increase bet but to save balance/session in general)

Re; Jurassic Park

This may have changed but when the slot first came out the little padlock meant nothing.

You could up the bet but the T-Rex feature would vanish, you'd lose it completely.

Yeah obviously you can change the bet and lose the feature but I think mango was saying he could change it AND keep the feature at least thats how i read it

Yeah obviously you can change the bet and lose the feature but I think mango was saying he could change it AND keep the feature at least thats how i read it

Just tested, it's fully possible. This is the first spin of the Extra Wilds feature, note how the "bet down" arrow is clickable.

d1edca336eb8a91519642231c0524a7c.jpg

Lowered bet to 2.70, hit spin.

875365f6892c0adad9754d707a061f63.jpg

Noteworthy that if you do lower your bet and spin, you can't up your bet to your initial bet after that.

It's a bit dumb to do 20 euro bets with a 60 euro balance on Wishmaster since even if you hit a scroll you will probably go bust before you start to reap the rewards

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back