Winner Videos!

Wow, not a single increase on the multiplier, not cool.
And not trying to make it worse, but i think you added about 200x too much to the win.

Yeah i was really dissapointed to say the least. Yeah i must of got the x win wrong,:D
was probably getting mixed with my DOA2 hit. Regardless to say it was utter dog shit and a total letdown for what i was expecting return wise :(

Here's my free-spins on Egg'O'Matic from last week when I hit 2 "SUPER MEGA WINS*" during my 10 free spins!

* Their words - not mine! On this game, a "Super Mega Win" is anything over bet x100, but I really don't care what they call it as long as it keeps on giving them to me! :p
I had to re-start the game after it "glitched" on triggering the free-spins, but the result was worth it.
My bet was £1.40, total win = £296.10

KK

Look what I got from new Relax Gaming slot :D

Your video is Age restricted..........

Fuck Google asking for a fucking credit card or ID Card to view certain videos. I am logged into my account I had for about 9 years and I started getting these notifications on certain videos the last week or 2..... Google is such a data farming privacy infringing company and can never be trusted......

Your video is Age restricted..........

Fuck Google asking for a fucking credit card or ID Card to view certain videos. I am logged into my account I had for about 9 years and I started getting these notifications on certain videos the last week or 2..... Google is such a data farming privacy infringing company and can never be trusted......

Is it really that hard to just click to watch it on Youtube?

Attention seeking again.

Is it really that hard to just click to watch it on Youtube?

Attention seeking again.

Nah, he's right. This age restricting of videos is bullshit, I have the same on one of my accounts where they ask me to send in ID or make a CC payment but the kicker is they don't accept a regular Belgian ID nor do they accept my CC :laugh: So I can't even verify if I wanted.

Nah, he's right. This age restricting of videos is bullshit, I have the same on one of my accounts where they ask me to send in ID or make a CC payment but the kicker is they don't accept a regular Belgian ID nor do they accept my CC :laugh: So I can't even verify if I wanted.

It comes up as age restricted for me also.

Can't see what the big deal is with just clicking watch on Youtube on the video, my account is set at adult without ID or CC.

Simple fact is Gambling is 18+ only, so should be age restricted by default.

Because it still shows the Verify screen when you click Watch on YouTube. My account is also set as adult. I can view other 18+ Videos fine it just varies and is hit or miss.

There is a workaround though. I found using a USA VPN server works well......

I wonder if it depends on the uploader? Today when uploading, I noticed you can set it yourself if a video is Age restricted. I set it to No, so I wonder if you can view it fine @DreamRJ

Though I'm not sure if YT is gonna get mad at me for setting it to No :what:

Anyway here's two videos I took almost back to back. The wins aren't that big, but I just wanted to show off the game. I really fucking love this game .. Might be one of my all time favorites? Seems to have great potential as many ELK do but so hard to actually tap into it.. And the music slaps, so using audio is recommended :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back