Winner Videos!

Last one for tonight - again from early August - £1,123.50 from a £3 spin on Flowers.
All the big wins came in the first 3 spins. Shame there weren't more - but I can't complain! ;)

KK

Awesome! Love flowers, it’s got crazy potential. What is the biggest win on that game?

Awesome! Love flowers, it’s got crazy potential. What is the biggest win on that game?
I have no idea!
I would guess though, that with all the stacked wilds in free-spins, that it would be something MASSIVE! :thumbsup:

KK

Crazy Time Live two x100 wins on £5 bets 8 minutes apart last night!
They both came as a result of landing x5 on the "Top Slot" - a random multiplier of up to x50 on the following spin.
The second win could have been SOOO much bigger - but you know me - mustn't grumble! ;)

This live game is high-variance evil in my opinion - my strong advice is only play with money you are 100% ready to lose.
The thing is, it CAN pay mega-wins: a few days ago Pachinko paid bet x3,200 - a total of €5,265,000 payout by the operator! (Unfortunately, I stopped playing about 20 minutes before it hit :( )
But with a 4% house edge on the game, that means there needs to be 3,330 LOSING spins to pay for just that one win :eek2:

PachinkoX3200.jpg

KK

Last edited:
Here's my Genie Jackpots amazing x1,373 win from the early hours of this-morning :cool:
Virtually the entire win came on the very FIRST SPIN!

Note there is a glitch on this game where I'm playing, which means the four Lamps on the bonus pick screen are totally invisible! :eek2:

KK

Here's my Genie Jackpots amazing x1,373 win from the early hours of this-morning :cool:
Virtually the entire win came on the very FIRST SPIN!

Note there is a glitch on this game where I'm playing, which means the four Lamps on the bonus pick screen are totally invisible! :eek2:

KK

Win voided - game malfunction.

Here's my Goonies "Epic Win" from last night.
The video also shows the 2 features I got in the 8 spins immediately before the big win, including the most AWFUL "win" I have ever seen from Mouth's Coins! :mad:
I almost thought the slot felt sorry for me after such a crap feature, and so gave me 2 nice ones! :p

KK

Here's my latest win from the Genie last night - just THREE spins after making my deposit!

It gave me the Increasing Multiplier feature and at first I was very excited to re-trigger up to 30 spins... but then I very disappointed as the pre-determined feature gave me only 5 very small wins in the last 15 spins...:mad:

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back