funeral979
Dormant account
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2008
- Location
- Texas
A few screens from the weekend. Didn't expect four scatters to pay so much on Mayan!











That could also go in the sucks thread but as you say if you never do the side bet there are no regrets.


Butterflies...squirrels...butterflies....squirrels...now which one do I love more??? 

No big wins during free spins, but they all add up.

but may be its because of the long verification process


The "Squirrley Girlz" which I have affectionately named them came through once again. Had a blast!!


Moving along to All Star Slots....another great session! Last 2 days I have made 4 deposits into RTG casinos totalling $145 and have managed 3 cashouts totalling $3682. I am so glad I got sick over the weekend, because I was going to take a short trip to my favorite B&M...but caught a cold at the last moment so got stuck at home instead.....thankfully![]()

Biggest One line VP win for me yet:

Thank you!
I know, so far I have never had more than 20 free spins.

100 Freespins ...![]()



