

What is the game Ghost Pirates? Is that one of the MG games that US players can't play? It looks cute![]()




I was a little nervous about this one as I already met the wagering requirements and reversed only $10 from my $450 withdrawal.


And best of all is that it happened in Club World. 

Deposited 50$. Only 0.75$. Anyone can winAnd best of all is that it happened in Club World.
Expired Image
5 scatters
5 scatters
Nice!!




finally 5 dudes![]()

mighty brave butterfly betting over a buck a spin at 3D. Guess that's why it's gambling. I never hit squat on their slots. Nice going!

Low rolling


mighty brave butterfly betting over a buck a spin at 3D. Guess that's why it's gambling. I never hit squat on their slots. Nice going!
I did have a lot of fun though. I usually keep it at 30 to 60 cents...only once in a while I get brave.

Pretty 5 eggs on TRex at iNetbet. Bonus ended with x440 bet.![]()


it is just mindblowing to me why some people will not use all lines . i dont know how many times i see someone play 5 lines out of 20 and what they coulda had![]()
Quite a few deposits to 3Dice then down to last few £££ got 3 tuts and hit the below on free spins -) Cashed out 2.5k![]()

Finally 5 Butterflies at 3Dice...Thanks 3 Dice...Had a Blast Tonight!!![]()
lol see, i remember telling you in chat yesterday to better hunt for the butterflies then "gators", glad youi did!![]()
I had won the other night and had it in my QT account (they hold it now for about 3 days in ther instead of 1) so it is so tempting to get...kind of like chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese icing...hard to leave alone.
Anyway, I kept redepositing and redepositing and I was mad at myself and then BOOM, here came the butterflies.
I was happy to get my money back. Now...I just need to leave it alone!!
Thanks for rooting me on...nothing like those butterflies and gators!!...lol
