- Joined
- Aug 2, 2007
- Location
- Port St lucie Florida
Vegas Regal
I may just be able to clear the W/R
I may just be able to clear the W/R


AussieDave, have you found "Cashout" button?


Another Big thanks to the lads at 32Red.
You saw my previous $5K in wins, if not:
Link Outdated / Removed
The loyalty from that session earned me $50 total. Which gave me this
Excellent day/night it was!
From this latest session I have around $300 in loyalty...
Cheers
Dave

Recent win
Snoddy



This is the best I have ever done on the Sherlock game.
I may just be able to clear the W/R![]()


$10 free chip. Made the WR but only $50 max cashout. Still have about $300+ after the WR has been met. Never made a deposit so I'm not earning any loyalty points![]()
What casino was this Pauly?
I can never win off those bloody free chips.
you seem to often have good runs, I deposited $80 into 32red last week and was gone in about 20 minutes playng thunderstruck- I got 2 features in 600 spins that didnt even pay more than $20 betting 50cents a spin- my luck has been shocking lately.
$10 free chip. Made the WR but only $50 max cashout. Still have about $300+ after the WR has been met. Never made a deposit so I'm not earning any loyalty points![]()
You'll have to make a $25 deposit to claim those winnings...I just ran into that...they have that rule in their T&C so I can't b***h too much..
Yeah, I knew that before I started playing. The thing is do I deposit and keep playing this $300 down to the $50 to earn loyalty points or do I deposit then withdraw the $75 ($50 plus deposit) If I decide to keep playing it will have me still playing the promotion so if I hit something big I won't be able to withdraw it. If I withdraw everything above the max cashout will be removed and I'll miss out on loyalty points.
That's pretty silly. I need to make a deposit to be able to cash out so if my max cashout is still the $50 even after I deposit it means my max cashout for this free chip was really $25 because $25 of the $50 will be my own money.The problem at Rivals is if you make a withdrawal you can't deposit, you can only deposit by cashing comps. So then if your playing a bonus and it's got a max cashout and you have to deposit to be able to cashout, and if you have already enough balance to be able to have a max cashout you will probably lose your deposit.
The only way round this Is to deposit when the withdrawal leaves the cashier area.
That's pretty silly. I need to make a deposit to be able to cash out so if my max cashout is still the $50 even after I deposit it means my max cashout for this free chip was really $25 because $25 of the $50 will be my own money.
No - I cashed out a free chip, the amount you deposit will have nothing to do with the free chip amount. If you deposit 25.00 - You can withdrawal the 75.00.
I love wagerworks software

No - I cashed out a free chip, the amount you deposit will have nothing to do with the free chip amount. If you deposit 25.00 - You can withdrawal the 75.00.




This nice win started off with no deposit free Spins on galaxy Slot at GOWILDCASINO. Won $3 on spins took it up to $103 playing Loaded Slot. Deposited $20 and took 100% Match bonus. Balance now $143 played through my wagering requirements and then won $891 on Alaskan Fishing with 30cent bet. Sent verification ducuments and was paid into my Neteller account within 48hrs. GREAT EXPERIENCE![]()



i have more luck at tradition than any other rival.
after a log time without playing:
Old Attachment (Invalid)
Old Attachment (Invalid)
I love wagerworks software
We have a B&M slot exactly the same as that wolf one here in Australia. It's made by IGT I believe.



