Winner Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fortyoz, how much did each of those wins give you? I find it hard that each win gives you well over $10,000 each. You must have a big bankroll to start off with. Frankly your bankroll scares the hell out of me.

By the way, how come your screenshots have all their right hand side chopped off? It is hard to see what the actual winnings were.

Hi,

I don't think anything is chopped off.. I plopped $200 in, got a few really good hands at $20/hand .. moved up to $100/hand .. got a 5 of a kind.. kept playing at $100 hand.. hit the royal, that pays $25,000.

The side isn't chopped off here either. Look at his coin value, he's playing $5 per coin, $25 per hand, $100 per game :eek: But if you hit a royal, its a sweet 25 grand, WTG! :thumbsup:

And the only reason he decided to play Power Poker was because he was inspired by your 5-of-a-kind screenshot!

(I think he owe's you a commission Bryan! Haha)

Dave

All in all, yesterday morning I got;

( 1 ) Natural Royal
( 4 ) Five of a kinds
( 4 ) Joker Royals
( 4 ) Straight Flushes

Was exciting, the machine sure was hot. After cashing out, took the $400 or so in comp points up to $20,000.

fortyoz said:
Natural, also got a few Joker royals

That screenshot is just frightening :eek2:

I bet thats screwed up one Cooks Affiliate for July big-time ;)

Last edited:
I didn't sign up under an affiliate ;)

I'm an affiliate with them myself.

Btw, i've gotten 3 royals .. banks, cooks & cooks within about 10 days, what are the odds on that? :)

No, simmo was right. You wouldn't have made that jacks or better win for $1.25 without the king of clubs!

Doh.. just moved down from dollars to dimes, lost my deposit, asked for a comp.. got $20 .. then boom royal ;)

First day playing at global player, I like it, almost instant payouts.. nice VP & BJ. Good comp points.

Someone let me know if i'm posting too much, after global player .. went to grand banks, popped into 3 card poker.. trio of 555's on $5 pair & $5 ante, then moved up to $10.. some good hands.. moved up to $25/$25 .. not so great.. down to $10/$10 .. boom straight flush first hand. doh.

Still paid nicce ;)

Forgot to take shots.

btw, withdrew $2k from GB today, asked to rush it, i'll let yall know how it goes!

Last edited:
What were you thinking playing at grand banks??? You won't get paid for months now.

fortyoz said:
All in all, yesterday morning I got;

( 1 ) Natural Royal
( 4 ) Five of a kinds
( 4 ) Joker Royals
( 4 ) Straight Flushes

Was exciting, the machine sure was hot. After cashing out, took the $400 or so in comp points up to $20,000.
AFTER hitting all that? HOLY SMOKSE!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back