Winner Screenshots - September 2020

Long time no see! I took a break after becoming disillusioned with my regular haunts, but kept a modest £25 deposit limit at Sky. Well, thought I would try my luck at Bonanza at 60p a spin (I'm now out of touch with newer slots) and ended up withdrawing £1,025. Very handy indeed!

The main win was loads of red jewels.

I may be persuaded to return......

Screenshot_20200929-112555_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200929-112513_Chrome.jpg

Long time no see! I took a break after becoming disillusioned with my regular haunts, but kept a modest £25 deposit limit at Sky. Well, thought I would try my luck at Bonanza at 60p a spin (I'm now out of touch with newer slots) and ended up withdrawing £1,025. Very handy indeed!

View attachment 142523View attachment 142524
Seems to be the norm after taking a break ever slot u touch for a couple of days opens up then normal service resumes pretty sharpish.
But sure it’s all random :lolup:

View attachment 142523View attachment 142524

On Sky Vegas?

My heart literally stopped.

I thought that was simply impossible.

Now wins with story...

Tried Saxon...had 5 microwins in 40 spins...restarted the fame and after some 10 spins...it happened before (on other slots)...
Sx-211x.jpg

Got promotional 1.00 bet free spins...and bonus...nice result and decent slot (but turn the sound off)...
FF-267x.jpg

After nice sessions after release, Athene turned the head away...this time payed something..I still think that this is one of the best Png slots....
ShA-332x.jpg

I finally got something decent on this weird machine....445x in total....
TOM-445x.jpg

And had one longrolling which was nearly fatal...escaped and recovered on other games and tried again...
Vik-493x.jpg

Sadly next sessions wasn't so kind...even had another dead bonus (second tome)....at the moment the bonus frequency on this is about 450 spins.....:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back