Winner Screenshots - September 2019

tweethearts.PNG

Had a 412x win at 20p on Chilli yesterday (VS)

Had a few other nice hits on Chilli and White Rabbit too. No withdrawal that time though. Did some silly spins after getting up to £160 but won’t be doing that again. I’ve had a lot of withdrawals lately so I thought why not.

Deposited £10 at Casumo today and got this 1120x win at 10p on White Rabbit (Those retriggers have been quite frequent lately). This one was especially nice seeing as there was only 7p left after buying the bonus :laugh:

I then lived a little and upped to 20p. Was getting bored so decided to buy one bonus then withdraw.
No retrigger this time, but 64 ways of the red queen popped up in one spin for £320 and a total win of £355 - 1776x stake :)

Withdrew that as quick as you like!

I have to say, all of my big wins and withdrawals recently have been thanks to BTG, in particular Donuts, Extra Chilli and White Rabbit. I had a dabble with Bonanza as I sometimes do, but I prefer those other 3 a lot more. White Rabbit seems especially hot the last week or so.

a screenshot, though not a winning screenshot; didnt want to create a thread for this
had an overall good summer and September
doing some home projects now (deck, gardens, hot tub....finally!)
and yes, be mindful, this doesnt reflect deposits nor losses but havent had really, any decent withrawals since last December, so good run
but otherwise, some (for me) substantial WDs to do some projects around here

summer.JPG

the home pojects have now flat busted me out and maxed the CC as we're attacking and finishing them this fall
no regrets, glad stuff here sorted, and a few little me gifts and Xmas sorted early
but now, havent the luxury to really much play, at all, til the CC is brought down, and maybe, back to spinning come spring

Stupid good session yesterday. Had good hits all over the place. Tome of Madness got my balance from 10 to 100 euro, starting off on minimum bet and raising slightly as my balance grew. From there I had a 1000x on DOA2 on minimum bet, a couple of good wins on Extra Chilli and a crap ton of features on book of dead at 1 euro spins handing me 400 euro in less than 40 minutes.

But the most surprising one was a big win on Secrets of the Stones. I rarely play this anymore because it's often super hard to get a bonus on, and when you do it's crap. This time I was about to just give up when it finally landed with four scatters after robbing me of over 150 euro.

And then I got multiplier on my first pick... multiplier on my second pick... 10 extra spins on my third...

... Second wheel wild on my fourth pick. Was not ready for this to be good, so here is a artist's rendition which may or may not be accurate..

Stupid good session yesterday. Had good hits all over the place. Tome of Madness got my balance from 10 to 100 euro, starting off on minimum bet and raising slightly as my balance grew. From there I had a 1000x on DOA2 on minimum bet, a couple of good wins on Extra Chilli and a crap ton of features on book of dead at 1 euro spins handing me 400 euro in less than 40 minutes.

But the most surprising one was a big win on Secrets of the Stones. I rarely play this anymore because it's often super hard to get a bonus on, and when you do it's crap. This time I was about to just give up when it finally landed with four scatters after robbing me of over 150 euro.

And then I got multiplier on my first pick... multiplier on my second pick... 10 extra spins on my third...

... Second wheel wild on my fourth pick. Was not ready for this to be good, so here is a artist's rendition which may or may not be accurate..

View attachment 114259

This is probably the best "Winner screenshot" to ever be posted.
=)

Had 2 Jars drop in and play about on 5 separate occasions before the 3rd managed to drop. All in about 50 spins. Imagine my excitement when i got the free spins. A little disappointing in the end, the game had already paid a £6, £8 and £15 from 2 jars jumping around in the base game but managed a £70 withdrawal from £30 dep on Casumo.

I wanted to ask some of the more experienced players -

Would you have come out of a game when it seems 'hot' like that or would you keep going based on the fact it is seemingly 'hot'?

Screenshot 2019-09-20 at 12.11.18 PM.png

I'd put another 50 spins with bet increased to 0.40 per spin and see what happens.

If no luck then you can rather go with Tiki Tumble or Fat Rabbit at 0.40 or 0.50 per spin respectively.

Maybe try and get balance a little over 100 euro before withdrawing?

I would Pick Vikings after this Jars win with 0.40 stake.

Had 2 Jars drop in and play about on 5 separate occasions before the 3rd managed to drop. All in about 50 spins. Imagine my excitement when i got the free spins. A little disappointing in the end, the game had already paid a £6, £8 and £15 from 2 jars jumping around in the base game but managed a £70 withdrawal from £30 dep on Casumo.

I wanted to ask some of the more experienced players -

Would you have come out of a game when it seems 'hot' like that or would you keep going based on the fact it is seemingly 'hot'?

View attachment 114347

If only we knew when it will go cold......
Statistically, most times it will just take back everything and more, immediately after a good win.
But it can also pay again, I got 5oak of the best symbol in Burning Desire in less than 10 spins apart.

So IMHO, it is best to set a limit, like 10% of what you just won, and leave when you lose it.

First Red Tiger slot I've liked and actually won something off of. 560x. 9 spins to start, retrigger for 15 and final multiplier was 28. Wins of course dried up when the multiplier got crazy and the last 4 spins were completely dead. Gave me another withdrawal, and with that my total profit for the last three days is up to a little over 15000 NOK (1500 euro or so). Been a good few days.

I never played this one actually, or at least, not that I can remember. I thought these were big bucks, but was only a bit above 200x:

1569076863989.png

I never played this one actually, or at least, not that I can remember. I thought these were big bucks, but was only a bit above 200x:

View attachment 114380

One of the most volatile slots WMS has to offer...Used to play it a lot back in the days.
When you trigger the free spins with the scatters and the 4 OAK in the left 2 boxes it is party time, that is when the money burst kicks in.

Had it once in tens of thousands of spins but it paid me something like 1600x

404x sticky win on Funky Five at 3Dice, to round off chasing the Whale Achievement this month with quite a nice overall result. (The 'STICKY SESSION TOTAL' at the top is the figure to pay attention to.)

The bonus isn't a 'win' as such but a £250 bonus on a 1xWR is pretty decent IMO!

One of the most volatile slots WMS has to offer...Used to play it a lot back in the days.
When you trigger the free spins with the scatters and the 4 OAK in the left 2 boxes it is party time, that is when the money burst kicks in.

Had it once in tens of thousands of spins but it paid me something like 1600x

I got this round at Jackpot Party back in the day, caught it on video too :)

Paid 1689x stake.

Direct timestamped link to the 'holy grail' bonus round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back