Winner Screenshots - September 2018

Great win :thumbsup:
But I just can't get my head around betting so small :confused:
I play mostly low variance games at £2-£5 per spin... I struggle to play high variance games at "micro bets".
I would be absolutely gutted to get a x500+ win on min bets.

But each to their own :cool:

KK

When I first started playing slots my bets ranged from £2-£20 a spin and after my first big win I ended up redepositing and losing £1300 of the £1500 I withdrew. Since then I only make small deposits because I don't want to lose all the money I've won and saved since then from lowrolling. £25 deposits suit me better now, I play alot of Gemix and DOA on low bets and am happy to withdraw once i hopefully get 5 times my deposit. I don't have much disposable income either so I can't really afford big deposits either, I'd love to get a win like yours though, but I guess I'm too scared to lose what I've built up as well.

Great win :thumbsup:
But I just can't get my head around betting so small :confused:
I play mostly low variance games at £2-£5 per spin... I struggle to play high variance games at "micro bets".
I would be absolutely gutted to get a x500+ win on min bets.

But each to their own :cool:

KK

Really surprised to see you posting this matey.

As much as I totally agree with everything you say, it's not always thru choice sadly. I would LOVE to be able to play higher bets, even double what I have been playing for years (which is usually minimum or close to minimum bet)

Discipline, budgets and balances come into it sadly. :oops:

Now if I've deposited my standard £25 and had an early nice hit and not ready to withdraw just yet and/or feeling a good vibe, then its a totally different story, however on higher bets, I usually crash and burn lol :p

One of worst MG bonuses gave something..0.60 bet...J?s are missing
PLYB-155x.jpg

Michael payed 154x
IR-154x-M.jpg

Something new...0.50 bet...229x in total
BaB-229x.jpg

Still waiting for at least 7 wilds...0.80 bet...

HL-311.jpg

And third time second best symbol in regular short session...
SA-556x.jpg

Attachments

• HL-311.jpg
    HL-311.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 4
When I first started playing slots my bets ranged from £2-£20 a spin and after my first big win I ended up redepositing and losing £1300 of the £1500 I withdrew. Since then I only make small deposits because I don't want to lose all the money I've won and saved since then from lowrolling. £25 deposits suit me better now, I play alot of Gemix and DOA on low bets and am happy to withdraw once i hopefully get 5 times my deposit. I don't have much disposable income either so I can't really afford big deposits either, I'd love to get a win like yours though, but I guess I'm too scared to lose what I've built up as well.
Fair comment... especially that last bit!
On Saturday afternoon I had built my balance up to £3,068 from the £500 deposit (with £500 bonus) I made at the end of August, after I hit the win below.

But then over the next 2-3 hours playing my usual sort of games at my usual sort of bets (i.e. NOT doing anything too crazy), I couldn't hit jack-shit and lost very close to £1,000 - and I was GUTTED :eek:
At that point I hit the cash-out button for £1,800, leaving £300 to play with.

I know some other players deal in figures 1/10 of what I do, and others 10 x as much. It's all relative to our own personal circumstances.
Hope you get lots more big wins! :thumbsup:

WildSwarmX443_Sep18.jpg

KK

16 euros deposit at Casumo. 3rd or 4th press! 2nd time hitting a full screen of this symbol shame i started playing on 10p spins. Still a hell of a result and no wagering to do. :thumbsup:

Untitled.jpg

iiii.jpg

Apoligies for the size being so big. Dont know what happened there but suppose is much easier to see. :)

Earlier today I had the urge to go and play some of my favourite Rival i-Slots... but it didn't go well and I lost a few £100 in double quick time.
But I logged back in just now to have a bash on Rock On... and hit this bet x152 win from the "Encore Bonus" during free-spins... on just my SECOND spin! :cool:
(Betting £4/spin cos I was on tilt from my earlier losses :oops:)

RockX152_Sep-18.jpg

KK

July screenies in vain - Part 2 of 3

Royal Panda, 27th July - Part 1 of 2

So I took my Bamboo Bonus on the Friday as per usual. And promptly did my nuts on Do My Nuts and ended up dipping into bonus funds
with over £1,500 of WR remaining, effectively ending my chances of making a cashout.

Anyhow, Do My Nuts finally coughed up a 100x win....

donutsroyalpandaFSroundtotalwin120xbet.jpg

My first (and pretty likely to be my last) 100x win from a Donuts FS round that didn't give me a re-trigger.
No single spin wins of 100x. Total for the round - 120x bet.

So I quit Donuts with £50 left.
And knowing I couldn't cashout without re-depositing, I just decided to try and get some playtime and make a deposit last for a damn change.
So I decided to give some Thunderkick games a go at 20p a spin.
And I ended up having quite a good session, one of the best I've had all year tbh.
It was just a pity I dipped into bonus funds before all this happened or I would have ended up with a cashout that would have finally brought my six month cashout drought to an end. The run started on Flame Busters...

flamebustersroyalpandafiredrill36x5OAKofrobot126xbet.jpg

A fire drill which turned T, J, Q, K and A into fire symbols. 36 x 5OAK of robot. 126x bet.

Then I get a feature where I finally reach Level 5 for the first time, with 2 spins left.
2 extra spins gave me 4 chances to make a big improvement on the total win of 98.6x I had at that point.
The biggest win of the round came on the penultimate spin...

flamebustersroyalpanda27thjuly2018-24x5OAKofpirate108xbet.jpg

24 x 5OAK of pirate. 108x bet.

flamebustersroyalpandaFSround1steverlevel5totalwin314.6xbet.jpg

Total for the round (after getting 8 x 5OAKs of Roasty for 80x on the final spin) - 314.6x bet.
My biggest ever win on Flame Busters. Previous best: a FS round which paid 246.8x bet.

I then decided to have my first ever try of Wild Heist at Peacock Manor.
I got the feature and my picks were 3 extra spins, 5 extra spins and 1x multiplier boost, so I started with 15 spins at 2x.
I then got 3 extra picks along the way (random wilds, bloke with the purple hat becoming a wild, 1x multiplier in that order).

wildheistatPMroyalpandaFSroundtotalwin233.3xbet.jpg

No single spin wins of 100x (best was c. 75x). Total for the round - 233.3x bet.

Last edited:
July screenies in vain - Part 3 of 3

Royal Panda, 27th July - Part 2 of 2

Next up...Pink Elephants. I get a normal 3 scatter trigger (as in no randomly awarded scatters for a head start)
With 2 spins left and on level 2, I get re-triggers on 3 consecutive spins.
Level 3 was completed with 5 spins left, and the next spin delivered the big hit...

pinkelephantsroyalpanda48x6OAKofelephant480xbet.jpg

pinkelephantsroyalpanda48x6OAKofelephant480xbet(2).jpg

48 x 6OAK of elephants. 480x bet. My biggest single spin win on Pink Elephants by some distance. Previous best: 160x bet.

pinkelephantsroyalpanda1steverFSroundwithmaxwildstotalwin665.6xbet.jpg

After further wins of 52x and 36x, I completed level 4 for maximum wilds on the 19th and last spin, giving me one more spin.
Total for the round (20 spins long) - 665.6x bet. My biggest round total win on Pink Elephants by some distance. Previous best: 185.6x bet.

Next up...a rare crack at Birds On A Wire.

BOAWroyalpandasinglespinwinduringFS105.2xbet.jpg

My first 100x win on BOAW. A multiple cascade, single spin win during FS of 105.2x bet.

BOAWroyalpandaFSroundtotalwin107.2xbet.jpg

Shame the rest of the round was a dead spin derby (except for the guaranteed win on the last spin). Total for the round - 107.2x bet.

Next up....a little bit of Fruit Warp.

fruitwarproyalpandacompletedstrawberriesat23xextralifenotusedtotalwin73.6xbet.jpg

Completed strawberries at 23x, with the extra life left unused. 73.6x bet.

Then a crash on Fruit Warp and Luchadora, before I go back to BTG and an old favourite, DHV.

DHVroyalpandaHVFSroundtotalwin224.8xbet.jpg

High Voltage FS round. No single spin wins of 100x (best was 99x - 99 x 5OAK of taco). Total for the round - 224.8x bet.

And then I went onto Shite Rabbit, which is still, well....SHITE. Played over 1,000 spins at 30p a spin and busted without even seeing a bonus round.

At the end of July, I finished with no cashouts for the sixth consecutive month.
And I extended my record consecutive bustouts streak to 68 and my record longest cashout drought to 191 days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back