Winner Screenshots - October 2020

Yes it’s from pragmatic, Love that game hit three times 5000 x on it and a lot of 1000x + but it have its bads moments lots of 10x then
Got to be honest mate this must be the only pragmatic I ever see or seen hitting anywhere near the potential they tout..

I avoid them like the plague for this reason alone.

but I will be giving this a little go next deposit whenever it may tickle my fancy.

again well done, great hit and spend it wisely.

a fine bottle of scotch and chicken wings is a good way to blow £50 of it lol

Another day, another lamp, another wish comes true... :cool:

GenieMWx320_Oct20.jpg

Before that... I guess these two wins also qualify for this thread: Made £1,687 in 4 spins on Crazy Time!
(Which recovered just SOME of what I have lost on this evil game over the last few weeks...)

CrazyTimeRevenge_Oct20.jpg

KK

Love flowers as I’ve said, massively underrated slot that can genuinely pay massive, great hits and love to see people winning :)

Yes love flowers too! :) I was winning so I raised my bet and the free spins dropped in and I was like whoa! LOL. One of my biggest ever win was on flowers. I was hopeful for a repeat on this bet but this total works.

Yes love flowers too! :) I was winning so I raised my bet and the free spins dropped in and I was like whoa! LOL. One of my biggest ever win was on flowers. I was hopeful for a repeat on this bet but this total works.
Been asking other members here about the max win, you any idea? It’s got to be massive for sure. I’ve had 600x years back

Ankh of Anubis is one of my favorite PnG's atm. Been playing it quite a bit and had some decent hits but never one that was screenshot worthy, until now. First 2 reels all wilds and a wild on the other 3 reels, there's also an ankh hidden behind the big win animation and I don't remember what the other symbol on reel 3 was :D 288x on the first spin.

12395d1ae0cfcff66fd233ff048fb25c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back