Winner Screenshots - October 2019

Not a mega win but this is 256x stake on Arctic Adventure in the base game.

(Land this with the top multiplier in the free spins round, and Enzo confirmed back in the day that the free spins use the same reels as the base game, and that's 2560x stake for exactly the same spin, plus the rest of the round.)

After what Lil' Devil did to me the other week in triple slot play, I've basically just retreated to the safe harbours of 3Dice, I really don't like how so many online slots are now basically unknown quantities, and we know variance is through the roof with many providers, which simply doesn't appeal to me.

So I'm happy to just play slots I know, at sensible stakes, with a sane variance profile, where there's still a decent VIP and bonus structure.

Even though I'm on the FABLED VIDEOSLOTS CLIMB from Level 20 to Level 21, it's not getting any deposits off me at the moment, and if the Level 21 wheel disappears before I get there, then it disappears. I can get £250 per month from 3Dice just for completing the Whale achievement.

Nice hit on divine lotus =)

Been seeing alot of thunderkick-slots when you upload screenies, so i kind of figured divine lotus would make it into this one.
Ive been playing them a bit more lately myself, with pretty good results.
I mainly play Jaguar temple, Midas golden touch, and carnival queen.
Sadly Rocketfellas inc and wild heist seems to really dislike me for some reason, cant hit anything on those.
Shame, wild heist is a fun slot.

Its not as "uncommon" as some may think to actually hit 5 scatters on Novo's DURING the bonuses, although I've yet to manage it lol :oops:

Ive had it on both dolphins pearl and ladys lucky charm. 2 on dolphin and 3 on ladys. :)
3 on 10p, 1 on 20p, 1 on 30p, so no major winnings exactly.
One of my bigger wins is actually from a 5 scatter hit on madame destiny. Playing with bonusmoney and was betting the insane amount of 50p per spin. Was like 5% of the wagering left, so that became a nice cash-out.

Edit: forgot to add gold of persia 2 times. 10p and 25p.

Forgot to post these two x100+ wins I had at the weekend.
Centurion x148 is actually my BEST EVER win on that... which just proves how crap it is! :p
(Was from 15 Caesar Spins @ x3 - will post video...)

CenturionX148_Oct19.jpg

GenieMWx108_Oct19.jpg

KK

After more than 30 bonus that sucked, finally something nice

View attachment 115347

I have also been playing that a bit.
Best is just under 300x so far, but i think im about to give up.

Feels just like pink elephants. One bonus in 10 000 is good, and even when you unlock all the elephants/dragons it still gives you crap bonuses 80% of the time. Might as well go back to the deadspins in Riders of the storm. :p

I have also been playing that a bit.
Best is just under 300x so far, but i think im about to give up.

Feels just like pink elephants. One bonus in 10 000 is good, and even when you unlock all the elephants/dragons it still gives you crap bonuses 80% of the time. Might as well go back to the deadspins in Riders of the storm. :p

It is amazing how, when you are just before the end, it uses stacks of the 2 best symbols to block each other from forming a win!

Has anyone gotten any good hits on this (Dark vortex)
Been jumping around slots i have not played that much and landed on this.
Bonus paid 186x, but i only got 1 hit in the 8 spins i had. Didnt look like much at all really, so i was thinking this game maybe can deliver big hits?
vortex.png

Its not as "uncommon" as some may think to actually hit 5 scatters on Novo's DURING the bonuses, although I've yet to manage it lol :oops:

I had 5 scatters twice on Dolphins Pearl DeLuxe in FS, twice on Captain Venture and once on LLC...
So yes it is quite possible :)

In this particular screenshot I did hit 4 scatters in FS and the fifth was just 1 position of the reel on reel 5, I thought I hit it for a second, would have been 1500x instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back