Winner Screenshots - May 2018

February screenies in vain - Part 1 of 1

Royal Panda, 10th February. Promotional (no deposit needed) 25 free spins on Fruit Spin, which had just been released.

fruitspinroyalpandaFSround6spinsplus100coinstarttotalwin100.1xbet.jpg

On just the 9th spin, I landed a 3 x 3 scatter to trigger 3 spins on the Lucky Wheel, which gave me 6 free spins and a win of 100 coins.
No single spin wins of 100x during the feature. Total for the round - 100.1x bet.

And that was my ONLY 100x win in the entire month of February.
I finished February with zero cashouts, which ended my streak of consecutive calendar months with at least two cashouts at 45.

PS Sorry for reminding everyone that Fruit Spin actually exists. I must be the only person on CM who has actually posted a screenie for this game :p:oops:

Wild heist has to be my favourite slot at the moment - had this lovely win just now.

Had multipliers and 17 free spins chosen, added an extra wild after getting an extra pick of a card, then got 3 key scatters to pick 2 more cards and got gold card/walking wilds (not usually
my favourite but it worked this time), and another extra wild. Sat there for a good 10-15 minutes while it did its thing :D

wieldheist_8473.png

Some Vikings go Berzerk. These were normal bonus rounds, nothing enhanced :)

Vikings.jpg

Vikings2.jpg

This is unbelievable. Just couple of hours ago I decided to start a long-term grind of Jungle Spirit with an intention to always pick Tiger bonus with a goal of getting a hit with at least 3 expanders (and 5 reel connection obviously). I thought it would take tens of thousands of spins. Nope. Took me just an hour and 728 spins when the monster below rolled in. Mission complete.

In case somebody is interested - here is the breakdown of all the bonuses in those 728 spins. There was an absolute dead stretch between 4th and 5th bonuses - 436 spins and 21 teases between them (balance went from ~280 euro to as low as 115 euro and bounced back a bit to 157 euro when I finally hit that 5th bonus):

1st Bonus on 1st tease on 3rd spin (4 scatters) - best spin with 1 expansion (3 reel connection) - bonus paid 32.5x
2nd Bonus on 5th tease on 86th spin - best spin with 1 expansion (5 reel connection) - bonus paid 42.5x
3rd Bonus on 6th tease on 193th spin - best spin with 1 expansion (4 reel connection) - bonus paid 41.25x
4th Bonus on 11th tease on 292th spin - best spin with 0 expansions (3 reel connection) - bonus paid 5x
5th Bonus on 32th tease on 728th spin - best spin with 3 expansions (5 reel connection) - bonus paid 965x

Jungle_Spirit.png

This is unbelievable. Just couple of hours ago I decided to start a long-term grind of Jungle Spirit with an intention to always pick Tiger bonus with a goal of getting a hit with at least 3 expanders (and 5 reel connection obviously). I thought it would take tens of thousands of spins. Nope. Took me just an hour and 728 spins when the monster below rolled in. Mission complete.

In case somebody is interested - here is the breakdown of all the bonuses in those 728 spins. There was an absolute dead stretch between 4th and 5th bonuses - 436 spins and 21 teases between them (balance went from ~280 euro to as low as 115 euro and bounced back a bit to 157 euro when I finally hit that 5th bonus):

1st Bonus on 1st tease on 3rd spin (4 scatters) - best spin with 1 expansion (3 reel connection) - bonus paid 32.5x
2nd Bonus on 5th tease on 86th spin - best spin with 1 expansion (5 reel connection) - bonus paid 42.5x
3rd Bonus on 6th tease on 193th spin - best spin with 1 expansion (4 reel connection) - bonus paid 41.25x
4th Bonus on 11th tease on 292th spin - best spin with 0 expansions (3 reel connection) - bonus paid 5x
5th Bonus on 32th tease on 728th spin - best spin with 3 expansions (5 reel connection) - bonus paid 965x

Jungle_Spirit.png

Very very nice @OpiumDose but are you and @mcgameboy one and the same ?:p. Is just like one of his in depth statistics posts :D

Big win at 3dice :) I was overdue. Hit about 2200 total and cashed out 2000. My payout took a whopping 15 mins. After literally 15mins the money was in my coinbase account. The fastest cash outs I have ever had online.
That's a good lick, I have been waiting on all those suns, close but not that close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back