Winner Screenshots - March 2019

Not amazing, but welcome nonetheless. Only 3 symbols away from the top though :(

pNjdhgc.jpg

Ok, so a little story to this one.

Have a small deposit most Monday's - Today's was really late as I had work, fetch father home from hospital (flu, he's fine now) school run, shopping, back to work followed by a 2.5 hour training session / Pharmacy meeting so was knackered, over tired but looking extra forward to some spins before bed.

I go to Extra Chilli which has been kicking my ass for weeks, same situation its dead and before long I have £3.50 left, enough to buy feature drop and leave myself 0.27p

Dead spin city, pays me £1.20, I close the game in a total rage, bash the keyboard and throw the mouse as far as the lead allows me to :mad: :mad:

"Dead or Alive I say "enough for about 15 spins"

2nd Spin :oops: :p - Amazing how quickly a mood can change :p

Screenshot 2019-03-11 22.08.39.png

Good night all :D

Have a small deposit most Monday's - Today's was really late as I had work, fetch father home from hospital (flu, he's fine now) school run, shopping, back to work followed by a 2.5 hour training session / Pharmacy meeting so was knackered, over tired but looking extra forward to some spins before bed.

I go to Extra Chilli which has been kicking my ass for weeks, same situation its dead and before long I have £3.50 left, enough to buy feature drop and leave myself 0.27p

Dead spin city, pays me £1.20, I close the game in a total rage, bash the keyboard and throw the mouse as far as the lead allows me to :mad: :mad:

View attachment 105896

This is abhorrent, sickens me to the stomach. In fact I’m suicidal..
(Well done mate said in the most gritted teeth you can ever imagine)

Last edited:

View attachment 105896

Well done :thumbsup: fairy dust works for you but I don't know why it keeps away from Playford :eek2:

How to make €1,000 in 22 minutes...
First, get a decent win from free-spins on Wolf Hunters (actually almost disappointing cos I won €185 on the FIRST free-spin, but then not much more):

WolfHuntersX116_Mar19.jpg

Then switch games to Barber Shop, get free-spins which again pay well on the first couple of spins:

BarberX109_Mar19.jpg

Finally decide to up your bet for just a few at €5 and get an amazing base-game hit!
(LOADS of 5-of-a-kinds - I don't even know how many)

BarberX148_Mar19.jpg

There you go - €1,000 won in 22 minutes - simples, eh? :D
KK

I never thought that this will ever happen to me, yesterday I set a 10 € / day limit on Trada because had some issues there (got kicked out game sessions, lagging) and today I tried a 10 € deposit, and I was like oh nice 100 x (already ready to hit the withdraw button) and then the cascade party started :laugh:. 791x with 8 spins:

GG.PNG

Man, I remember why I rarely visit this thread. So many games I really liked and can no longer play. Well done everyone.

I quite like Cazino Cosmos. Takes a really long time to fill any of the meters, but like Vikings go Bezerk, it averages your bet value when you do trigger it. I had a retrigger once so far, with a decent return for my betsize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back