Winner Screenshots June 2017

I tried playing some poker and my god I do not have the patience. I got tired of it and shoved all in on 4 tables just to bust my balance.

Go to slots, first spin of a bonus. f poker
Capture.jpg

Which Poker site???

pokerstars. I used to be able to play and grind but not anymore. I just cant handle it and the slowness and the waiting. I had $75 plaed a couple tournies had a nice stack and realized id have to sit for another 5 hours and maybe min cash. I shoved all in then went to omaha hi and went all in to zero it out and just leave lol. The table I went to was playing crazy tight and was potting it every hand every flop every turn. Im sure they were all happy with some free money

I had this nice hit on NYX "Snowflakes" over a day ago.

Crazy story behind this one... I am a low roller so I was suppose to be betting 30 cents! I didn't notice and the very first spin on the slot at 90 cents gave me... The four scatter curse! NOT! The bonus actually payed out well just short of 200x and since I can't play NYX games on Videoslots anymore and soon on most other sites... I'll take it and run!

I can't post pic here since the image filesize is too large. Even after editing out some crud made no difference...

Here is the link to said pic on Imgur:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Made a $165 cashout from a $50 + $25 bonus which I forfeited.

Thanks SlotsMillion!

I had this nice hit on NYX "Snowflakes" over a day ago.

Crazy story behind this one... I am a low roller so I was suppose to be betting 30 cents! I didn't notice and the very first spin on the slot at 90 cents gave me... The four scatter curse! NOT! The bonus actually payed out well just short of 200x and since I can't play NYX games on Videoslots anymore and soon on most other sites... I'll take it and run!

I can't post pic here since the image filesize is too large. Even after editing out some crud made no difference...

Here is the link to said pic on Imgur:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Made a $165 cashout from a $50 + $25 bonus which I forfeited.

Thanks SlotsMillion!

printscreen and paste into paint. Then at the top left resize to 80%. Then use snipping tool and save it to desktop then upload it here. Works for me

The gut feeling paid off again. I was doing $1.75 bets and it was starting to drain me. So I did a few $5 bets and was down to 3 spins left before I was going to leave and hit the bonus. And my picks were really great. Just over 200x so could have been better considering the good picks but def cannot complain to catch a hit like that on a feeling..

I actually almost busted on my $300 deposit doing some $8 bets on hot sync. i got up to $500 but the small bankroll for those bets took me down crazy fast. But I made sure not to let it take it all and left with $150 and bounced around some pragmatic slots. Im still unsure of those ones. Ive hit quite a few bonuses on $5 bets but can only seem to get 10x on them.

Great catch!
Capture.jpg

Thanks for the tip, lockinlove.

I just tried the "resize" function in paint... Didn't notice it before for whatever reason. Worked perfectly. Will remember this tip for next time.

The gut feeling paid off again. I was doing $1.75 bets and it was starting to drain me. So I did a few $5 bets and was down to 3 spins left before I was going to leave and hit the bonus. And my picks were really great. Just over 200x so could have been better considering the good picks but def cannot complain to catch a hit like that on a feeling..

I actually almost busted on my $300 deposit doing some $8 bets on hot sync. i got up to $500 but the small bankroll for those bets took me down crazy fast. But I made sure not to let it take it all and left with $150 and bounced around some pragmatic slots. Im still unsure of those ones. Ive hit quite a few bonuses on $5 bets but can only seem to get 10x on them.

Great catch!

Well played u know how to do it ^^ Congratz to the latest Hits ;) ^^

Monopoly Big Event

Nice result from persisting wild free spins, hit a wild line with 4 or 5 free spins left!

v5ho9g.png

Got the running wilds feature on freespins on Jurassic Park which was absolute pants until the very last spin................... picture is not very clear but the total win was £486 on a £0.90 stake

Attachments

• Capture.PNG 1.jpg
    Capture.PNG 1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Capture (2).jpg
    Capture (2).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 159
Was multislotting so small screenies, Anyone play this cuckoo slot? Have no idea on the bonus round, I just set the clock for a $250 win and it came up! Also hit 5 eggs for a $75.00 win on only .30 bet!
.40 or .60 cent bet
2017.06.12.1.jpg
.50 cent bet:eek:
2017.06.12.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back