Winner Screenshots-July 2020

Ain’t had a slot in ages.
But great to see members having huge hits and hopefully cashing it all out and enjoy the winnings... doesn’t happen often folks to regular players!...
cashout, buy loads of beer, treat the kids massively and pets, order kebabs like the world has never seen (Donald trump)
And don’t for a second think you can repeat such luck.

Ain’t had a slot in ages.
But great to see members having huge hits and hopefully cashing it all out and enjoy the winnings... doesn’t happen often folks to regular players!...
cashout, buy loads of beer, treat the kids massively and pets, order kebabs like the world has never seen (Donald trump)
And don’t for a second think you can repeat such luck.
Yeah, I've had a hot run, think it's time to quit for the month now, would rather stay up. With my winnings, I've done DIY, got kids birthday, gave to missus and bought few new golf toys, still up as well! Rare as shit this happens to me, so think I'll have a little break now

Congrats on the nice hits!

What is the game with the ladybug/ladybird called?
Looks to be amatic, but i dont think ive seen it before.

Thanks mate. It's an Amatic game called 'Lovely Lady' Silly name and pretty basic like most Amatic games. But boy can it pay. It's also generous with it's re-triggers :thumbsup:

Thanks mate. It's an Amatic game called 'Lovely Lady' Silly name and pretty basic like most Amatic games. But boy can it pay. It's also generous with it's re-triggers :thumbsup:
Will give it a go later!
I like Ladys lucky charm, and this looks to be a clone of that so im sure ill like this one aswell. =)

I try this new game on demo looks not bad,same as old one,you can gambel bonus I had 4 bonus all pay me over 200x,I will give try later

It's not a bad game. I play the megaways version from time to time. I'm still waiting for it to pay :rolleyes:

Oh sorry, I just realised this is a new version. Might try it later.

Here's a few more screenshots from my great winning run earlier this week...

Two from Swirly Spin are over x100 = quite hard to get on this low variance game.
The 2 from Jack Hammer II are under x100, but these decent sized wins just 8 minutes apart on £4 spins were enough to take my balance over £2,700 off a £200 deposit the week before.

And if you're wondering - yes I have now cashed out £2K :cool:
(Leaving £700 for further play)

FinnX105_Jul20.jpg

FinnX103_Jul20.jpg

JH2x87_Jul20.jpg

JH2x47_Jul20.jpg

KK

I must've done about 750 spins the other day, on 10c mind you, not a bonus in sight :laugh:

Oh, I never play this amount of spins. But a time ago have done it and after that in the next morning didn't want to wake up knowing that there is 10K missing on my bank :D

If I don't see the bonus within 300 spins - I will definitely leave it till the next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back