Winner screenshots January -17

lockinlove said:
nice hit. Buy yourself something. It is your birthday afterall!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Thank you lockinlove! :D

Ive bought lots of x-mas and bday presents for myself already. :oops:

Proper balance saver this one! Had enough for one spin prior to this win coming in.

balance saver.jpg

couple more! Made playthrough and cashed out like what I deposited and left the other bit in so freerolling today now. :) Final total was 337 dollars on the rudolph slot, Picked red present and blue present in rudolph rampage picks.

sloto1.jpg

sloto2.jpg

Red Flag Fleet @ Betsafe :thumbsup:

289io86.jpg

Wins from the last 2 weeks, part 1

Hi, few wins from the last couple weeks.

Bust the bank, 100x:
bust_the_bank_001.jpg

Jingle the bells 252x:
jingle_bells_001.jpg

Jingle the bells 235x:
jingle_bells_002.jpg

Terminator 2, 200x:
terminator2_001.jpg

Wins from the last 2 weeks, part 2

Immortal Romance 145x:
immortal_romance_001.jpg

Immortal Romance 83x:
immortal_romance_002.jpg

Apparently, I can't upload anything more for now...

My first wildline of 2017:thumbsup:

x2442

View attachment 74476

So DOA is now available at Bet365? :eek:

So they didn't want to go anywhere near the old version, but now that the HTML5 makeover version has arrived, it suddenly turns up on their games portfolio. :rolleyes:

Sniff. Sniff. What's that smell? A rat? A fish? Oh hold on.....it's neither.....it's my deep-rooted cynicism at work again.

Can you still post ss even if you never withdraw anything from that session? would you still be considered a winner? or bigger loser because of it?

Can you still post ss even if you never withdraw anything from that session? would you still be considered a winner? or bigger loser because of it?

Regular cash outs is the key to at least limiting your loses. Otherwise, if in fact you enjoy playing slots and you have the required funds then you get from it the thrills of some nice wins and that's it.

Im curious how much 1 more Baratheon symbol on the last reel would have given? Anyone know?

Betsice: 21 NOK
Win: 3360 NOK

GoT 26.jpg

I always post my x100+ hits pretty much instantly after I get them - I don't think the point of this thread is about winning or losing overall.

IF you were referring to my post in particular (the one immediately above yours): I deposited €400 on Jan-2nd without any bonus, and my balance now is over €1,400 (was over €1,500 at one point last night).
I haven't cashed-out yet... but I am seriously thinking about it! :rolleyes:

KK

I always post my x100+ hits pretty much instantly after I get them - I don't think the point of this thread is about winning or losing overall.

IF you were referring to my post in particular (the one immediately above yours): I deposited €400 on Jan-2nd without any bonus, and my balance now is over €1,400 (was over €1,500 at one point last night).
I haven't cashed-out yet... but I am seriously thinking about it! :rolleyes:

KK

Hi KK
No i was not referring to you, but glad to see you are on the up and up.
Yea totally understand about uploading immediately, in that case its perfectly fine and still riding a high. But if you wait and didnt make any withdrawal it is quite a let down, when ppl congratulate you for a nice win, and in actual fact you have nothing to show for it.
I am sure I am not the only one who feels that way :) Next time i will post right after the win.

Hi KK
No i was not referring to you, but glad to see you are on the up and up.
Yea totally understand about uploading immediately, in that case its perfectly fine and still riding a high. But if you wait and didnt make any withdrawal it is quite a let down, when ppl congratulate you for a nice win, and in actual fact you have nothing to show for it.
I am sure I am not the only one who feels that way :) Next time i will post right after the win.

Hi no i never add a screenshot here unless i've cashed out , it isn't a win unless that cashout button has been hit , so you're not the only player who does it )

Low-rolling my way from £50 to £200 this morning :thumbsup:

Strange session on Wild Water. x200 base game hit then x250 on the next spin in a bonus

29vf0k5.jpg

11ie71y.jpg

6rm4g3.jpg

Final total of free spins! Hit 4 scatter's 3 times tonight!:eek: This was part of a comeback as I was below 50 bucks on balance and than the machine was hot.

man.jpg

December screenies in vain...Netent - Part 1 of 3

attractionRizkfirsteverwildline121.3xbet.jpg

My first ever wildline on Attraction. Total for the re-spin: 63x bet. Overall total for the spin: 121.3x bet.

steamtowerRizkreachedthetopofthetowerforthefirsttime.jpg

First time reaching the top of the Tower in Steam Tower. 66.66x bet.

steamtowerRizkFSroundreachedtopforfirsttimetotalwin107.66xbet.jpg

Total for the round - 107.66x bet (what a waste of a top floor bonus) :(

WCOProyalpandabarbarianFSroundtotalwin166.1xbet.jpg

My first 100x win on Warlords: Crystals Of Power. No single spin wins of 100x. Total win for the round - 166.1x bet.

WCOPGUTS4x5OAKsofsamurai89xbet.jpg

My best base game win in W:COP. 4 x 5OAKs of Samurai. 89x bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back