Winner Screenshots for U.S. players!

Holy moly Rob! :lolup:

And you guys do suck, anything below 1000 in the kitty-tossing game is a shame!

2116 here, beat that and get a free spin on my wheel!

4igk3fo.jpg

Thanks mate :)

It's past 4:30 AM here, I should prolly get some sleep. Goodnight fellas!

2yuc7sy.jpg

That's some sick, twisted shit man. :p ;) :D

I know there's an opening there for a comment...but nah, I'll behave tonight.

If you go to blue sq and play for free. All you have to do is clean out your cookies and maybe cache to play again. Beats the heck out of clearing out the 'cash' :p

Lemme go out and play daddy, promise I'll be good, promise this time, really. geez

I play for free at skybetvegas, they take my fake email address of 123@123.com on the play for free button ;)

That new monopoly game is fun for a few minutes

I play for free at skybetvegas, they take my fake email address of 123@123.com on the play for free button ;)

That new monopoly game is fun for a few minutes

Thx, did it. Always nice to hear Cleopatra tell me how pleasurable it is too :p I didn't know about the IGT games online before.

Well, I instead of gamling, since I cant, I saved a downpayment and bought a new car today . Here is a pic of what I got excpet the one I bought was bran new! Altima..

Ama

I went out to the local electronics store and bought a few boxes of Real Deal Slot games to appease my withdrawal symptoms. I dont know if it is working that well, cause now I have the urge to join their on line gaming site - sort of like a D&D place for slot players LOL

Marcie

Chuzzle is so addicting! I have been buying audiobooks online. You can download them after purchasing. So I play Chuzzle and listen to books. Give it a try it is cool having someone read to you.

Nice wheels amatrine!

I just found Chuzzles yesterday after reading the posts here. It was indeed fun but I never did see any bald ones. How do you do that? Also I felt a little "shame" when my sister came over for a visit and I quickly minimized the screen. Then I thought to myself, Damn It All, I am a grown 47 year old freedom loving American women and if I want to play Chuzzles, let em snicker all they want. Let the games begin!!! :)

I just found Chuzzles yesterday after reading the posts here. It was indeed fun but I never did see any bald ones. How do you do that? Also I felt a little "shame" when my sister came over for a visit and I quickly minimized the screen. Then I thought to myself, Damn It All, I am a grown 47 year old freedom loving American women and if I want to play Chuzzles, let em snicker all they want. Let the games begin!!! :)

I've never been able to make more than one chuzzle at a time sneeze his fur/hair off... I play the online/free version. If you click several times on the same chuzzle he will squint and sneeze. Keep clicking on him and he will sneeze his hair/fur off. :D The download version may be different.

Way to go ama.vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarooooooom

Those cat pictures (and kermit and bunnie) are a hoot! Where do you get those !!!!! I just forwarded the pancake bunnie to my step-dad in Hawaii who is addicted to pancakes and hides them from my mom. "Make extra honey Im hungry"..there is always leftovers that mysteriously disappear after breakfast.....this will crack up my mom and make her day!

I also love the picture of dubya climbing out the door with the booze bottle..perfect! Thanks for the laugh all!!!!:).
Just caught mouseys location.....up $hit creek ahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back