Winner Screenshots - February 2019

I have seen alot of great hit on this slot. I tried it myself and nada just like zeppelin is with me. I saw a friend of mine get 1200x on it the other day

Got this on one of the collection free spins, I have to say it took a looooong time before I got the first collection complete...
Maybe well over 2k spins...Balance stayed pretty solid tho so it did not cost me too much...
A wild on reel 1 would have been a mega win with the 5 extra spins...

But to complete the collections takes waaaay too long but I assume they do pay nicely tho :)

Was playing some of RTG's new crap slots - but not enjoying it much... So went back to one of their old crap slots to see if it would EVER pay...
And it did!

Didn't realise that if you ever got the FULL picture of a suspect that you won bet x500 :eek:
I know now!

ItsAMysteryX535a_Feb19.jpg

ItsAMysteryX535b_Feb19.jpg

Video to follow... ;)

KK :cool:

After a month off from gambling, I had a chance to test some new games. Tried to get a wildline on Cazino Cosmos but ended up with a 407x win :)

win2.jpg

Fat Santa took ages to bonus, but ended up with a 1103x win

win6.jpg

the hit that made me take another self exclusion, getting allergic to bullshit. after spending thousands in buyins over the months on this slot on this site, mostly returning half of the 80x i paid for, i thought this wil be huge when i had 40 spins to go with all 4 unlocked. guess what, not a single full screen, loads of fake slow spins that were not big wins and top symbol expanded for 3 times 3x despite it was the first given. balance lost shortly after in the mirage of megaways...

btg.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back