Winner Screenshots - august 2020

Wish I screenshotted my recent win on king kong on the actual game but i have a couple of glorious ones i saved just to look at and remember that feeling of bliss.

The actual bet winning was over 12 grand but i lost 2 grand of it like an idiot because i got greedy. Deposit I think was around £800

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-13 at 19.29.04.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-13 at 19.29.04.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 40
Wish I screenshotted my recent win on king kong on the actual game but i have a couple of glorious ones i saved just to look at and remember that feeling of bliss.

The actual bet winning was over 12 grand but i lost 2 grand of it like an idiot because i got greedy. Deposit I think was around £800
It was one of those lucky times you bet on 4 rolls, hit chance then hit 4 rolls. I remember my heart was pounding as i was convinced i'd end up in jail at some point in the bonus round. Dunno if people watch it's always sunny in philadelphia but skip to the end of the video and my reaction was exactly the same as charlies.

It was one of those lucky times you bet on 4 rolls, hit chance then hit 4 rolls. I remember my heart was pounding as i was convinced i'd end up in jail at some point in the bonus round. Dunno if people watch it's always sunny in philadelphia but skip to the end of the video and my reaction was exactly the same as charlies.

And not to brag but seeing my name on top of the leaderboard for winnings for that day was beyond satisfying. I would send the screeenshot of that but dont want to give away usernames on websites. Believe i bet £15 on 4 rolls, guess no one bet more.

Last edited:
hmm, i haven't posted any screenshots this month :(

1597577506336.png

1597577557247.png

1597577595719.png

Haven't been slotting much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back