Winner Screenshot Gallery

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Hi guys

Inspired by the Winner Screenshots thread (and with CM's blessing), i've set up a "Winner Screenshot Gallery" to keep a permanent record of the good wins everyone has. It'll build into a categorised directory and we've started it off with a few from me, JPM and a couple of other guys.

I'd love for anyone to submit any decent screenshots for it as you go along. Just stop by Outdated URL (Invalid) or just pop by and Outdated URL (Invalid).

Any ideas for improvements also welcome.

Cheers

Simmo!

Thanks Jet :)

Just posted a wicked "Let It Ride" shot from Jonevegas too! Certainly put a smile on his face!

Last edited:
I got a pat straight flush the other day (probability 1/72000). Unfortunately it was deuces wild and I was only paid 45 coins.

GrandMaster said:
I got a pat straight flush the other day (probability 1/72000). Unfortunately it was deuces wild and I was only paid 45 coins.

How about i start a "Winners Screamshots Gallery" then GM ;) Actually there's a screenshot like that already with a wild Joker in it. Nice.

Thats one of the frustrating things - you decide the "variation" of Poker you want to play then you can guarantee a nice Pat win which would have paid decent on another game! Happens over and over. Grrr. :D

Cool site! Nice to see the winners =) That free Thunderstruck slot gave me the fever again. Do not have much extra so I deposited $25 in the gaming Club. Playing .09 a spin I have almost $100! Rams keep on popping up had 31 spins at one point.

Added a couple more nice Slot wins today :) Keep 'em coming guys....

Cheers

Simmo!

GrandMaster said:
Awesome! This will be hard to beat. Anyone with a screenshot of winning Major Millions?

Got a 10,000 coin 5Reel Drive one in there (Sorry for the bad memories Ed ;))...that's pretty neat.

Still could use plenty more though ppl. Especially if there's a story behind it...down to your last dollar etc etc :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Was that my pat 4 line Royal Simmo? I've actually had that happen twice now :eek: If not, let me know if you want mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back