Tips William Hill withdrawal lock in

ESCJAMIE

He/Him. High Voltage Only
MM
William Hill have never had a way of locking in a withdrawal before, Today I deposited £5 and won over £100 and cashed it out.

However due to it being Friday it would normally stay pending until 10pm Sunday

This is temptation to cancel it and have a "little" flutter ect and end up losing it

So I went in live help and asked if they could lock it in, and to my surprise they said yes

They have "Enabled" on my account a feature where any future withdrawal will be locked in and unable to take back.

Why this is great, Why wouldn't they advertise this on there website and give the player the power to enable it them selfs without having to ask for it

They also asked me if I had a gambling Problem and if I was in control cause they automatically think you have an addiction if you want to lock a withdrawal in :D

William Hill have never had a way of locking in a withdrawal before, Today I deposited £5 and won over £100 and cashed it out.

However due to it being Friday it would normally stay pending until 10pm Sunday

This is temptation to cancel it and have a "little" flutter ect and end up losing it

So I went in live help and asked if they could lock it in, and to my surprise they said yes

They have "Enabled" on my account a feature where any future withdrawal will be locked in and unable to take back.

Why this is great, Why wouldn't they advertise this on there website and give the player the power to enable it them selfs without having to ask for it

They also asked me if I had a gambling Problem and if I was in control cause they automatically think you have an addiction if you want to lock a withdrawal in :D
About bloody time and about 2 k to late for me

Thanks for that one. I have lost count of the number of times that I have put a timeout on the account - especially at weekends after also 'just having one more go' by reversing and roasting the whole lot.

Thanks for that one. I have lost count of the number of times that I have put a timeout on the account - especially at weekends after also 'just having one more go' by reversing and roasting the whole lot.
Same here mate so annoying on weekends !

Did you get it locked yet ?

I eventually got back into the site, had a little dabble on DHV and thought, quit whilst I'm ahead, took the £35 and withdrew....... hmmm, that will clear tomorrow night at 22:00. With the Grand National coming up, hmmmm......

Spoke to 'Oliver' on chat. answered immediately which was a surprise considering it's a Saturday and GN Day. I now have the 'facility has been blocked' message when I try to get at my £35. It's still set to 22:00 tomorrow but, at least I can treat the withdrawal as proper cash now rather than just a float to boost back into my bankroll.

thanks Escjamie. Saves me that "Timeout..... Have you got a Gambling Problem?? email cycle" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back