William hill Bonus drop ...... "tweaked" and shockingly bad

Mouse75

Experienced Member
Has anyone else noticed the piss poor changes to the free bonus drop on Will Hill?

This used to be ok... I mean it is free after all.... However this week... my last few attempts have beem..

Bet £20 for 5 x 10p spins
Lose
Bet £20 for 5 x 10p Spins
Lose
Bet £10 for a £5 bonus with 40x wagering.....

No thanks... Loyal customer for years.. and TBH have done quite well this calendar year on their 100% match bonus with only 10x wagering, but no thank you to this shower of shite!

I will be reduced to going back to the pubs......

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else noticed the piss poor changes to the free bonus drop on Will Hill?

This used to be ok... I mean it is free after all.... However this week... my last few attempts have beem..

Bet £20 for 5 x 10p spins
Lose
Bet £20 for 5 x 10p Spins
Lose
Bet £10 for a £5 bonus with 40x wagering.....

No thanks... Loyal customer for years.. and TBH have done quite well this calendar year on their 100% match bonus with only 10x wagering, but no than you to this shower of shite!

I will be reduced to going back to the pubs......
They seem to go through cycles; most recent ones have been 5 10p spins but iv not deposited there in months (cos the site is shite with lag); sometimes if you don’t deposit you’ll get a semi decent reward but doesn’t appear to be the case this time

When Iv been on a run there (which is rare on that site) and depositing the bonus drop things have been good; 20 FS at a quid etc but that was probably a good year ago now.

I noticed the exact same thing happen to me. Every day it would win most times anyway and now it lands on the bet 20 get 5 free spins offer every day. Its to the point were theres no point even doing it as you knwo what its gonna say now every day.

I landed it it every single time,but I never had to bet to get the spins? But they are max 10 spins at 20p now, used to have 80p spins in there too

only been playing there a bit recently, since perhaps a month prior to the euros, but felt the same.
at first it was lose lose lose lose something lose lose lose lose.

but the past 2 weeks, what you describe above mouse, is what im seeing. 1 of 2 things kept popping up "play 20 quid through this sack of shit and get 5 spins' or 'play 5 quid through crazy time for a 5 quid bonus', often 4 days, 4 times the same thing in a row, but its either one or the other.

though, yesterday i got 1 spin on Hells kitchen slot. thankful, i loaded up the slot only to find my tablet operating system(which says is running the latest version) needs to be updated to play that particular game, so never got to play the 20p spin anyway reeee

edit. just tried it again. It's still trying to get me to blow a fiver on Crazy Time ;)

Last edited:
Betfair pinball is even more pathetic. Used to be semi decent but now lose lose lose £0.1 bonus to play on this amazing slingo lose lose lose. Havent bothered open one for months

I used to win one spin on Starburst every couple of weeks but recently I’ve been winning daily. Crappy deals just like everyone else…

Just brain out on bonanza every day there like I do and your prizes will be better.

Today I got a whopping 20 free spins on 40p stake on some red tiger filth.

But normally it’s 5 free spins on 10p or 20.

Never had a ‘wager this get that’ off it tho. They’re saved for the promotions page.

My 100% bonus with 10x wagering each week is now only available on a few select (shit) slots instead of most of them. You can still use it on black jack tho so I don’t get why slot selection is restricted.

Is it same for everyone else?

Betfair pinball is even more pathetic. Used to be semi decent but now lose lose lose £0.1 bonus to play on this amazing slingo lose lose lose. Havent bothered open one for months
Noticed a hell of lot of slingo 20p bonuses from that lately too, still get some 5 free spins but it used to be 5 or ten spins mostly for me, if i won.
They do also have a daily bollock scratching game on the bingo promtions, which is hard to win on. apparently 1/1500 for the top prize of 100 free spins. While it's a lose 14/15 times, I did manage to win the 100 free spins(@10p), during perhaps 2/3 months of attempts.

Probably don't need to mention how bad the sky vegas prize machine has been since the added 5p bonus. literally 5p, 10p or '3 spins' has been my prizes for the past year since they uhm, updated the prizes (though i did once win £100 on that, maybe 2 years or so ago).

Novibet's wheel gives you 3/10 spins (there's one segment on it that looks like a present i'd quite like to know what it is) - been saving them up as wager free and at a stonking 9 quid so far.

I don't even spin the SV one anymore, freebie or not - you'd think when it turns a melon into an N it'd give you 10 spins at least after all that excitement ;)

Just brain out on bonanza every day there like I do and your prizes will be better.

Today I got a whopping 20 free spins on 40p stake on some red tiger filth.

But normally it’s 5 free spins on 10p or 20.

Never had a ‘wager this get that’ off it tho. They’re saved for the promotions page.

My 100% bonus with 10x wagering each week is now only available on a few select (shit) slots instead of most of them. You can still use it on black jack tho so I don’t get why slot selection is restricted.

Is it same for everyone else?
Yeah it is - although I don't get it every week. Probably cos I spin mine off on Roulette - which is also available at same wagering contribution......

At the very beginning of that daily bonus I got free spins on some game, can't remember now, and it went at £1 a spin. I won over £100.
A few days later it changed completely to 1 free spin, but I only got that a tiny handful of times over the next month or so, failing nearly 100% of the time. Then it started winning every day with the bet £20 on some useless game so I just gave up on it.
The Scratch of the Day fails to give anything every single time, so gave up on that as well. What's the point if they don't give the bonus even once?

I think it depends if you have deposited a bit or not. I have always won on the bonus drop without any wagering first hand, but the spins have mostly been on 10p, 20p. There was some on 80p a while back.

I get these a few times a week otherwise it’s x5 10p spins. I won £16 of these this morning. Paddy powers daily one is disgusting do your brains in on the site and thumb down every bastard time, but don’t deposit for a week and you win on it makes no sense

Attachments

• D35FF228-0C4C-4781-B10A-270CA147F977.png
    D35FF228-0C4C-4781-B10A-270CA147F977.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 30
I get these a few times a week otherwise it’s x5 10p spins. I won £16 of these this morning. Paddy powers daily one is disgusting do your brains in on the site and thumb down every bastard time, but don’t deposit for a week and you win on it makes no sense
What fuck me off with paddys wheel is that you get to the top level and you think this is it its going to land on a win but it gives you a thumbs down. The whole arrow thing going up levels is pointless as you can win all prizes on any level

What fuck me off with paddys wheel is that you get to the top level and you think this is it its going to land on a win but it gives you a thumbs down. The whole arrow thing going up levels is pointless as you can win all prizes on any level
Yes so annoying and mega stingy too. Spent £470 last week and thumb down every day. Do you play beat the drop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back