Wild Turkey Insights

Tropicana50

webby
The WILD TURKEY slot by NetEnt now has over 100,000 spins tracked and is showing some interesting community RTP and SRP calculations. :thumbsup:

a4267cef09.png

- T

Funny you say that, strangely enough I had a flutter on it based on my nostalgic recollective playthroughs on it from years gone by, and it played absolutely awful. I would say the game has 'changed' but better not. 102% my buttcheeks.

I'll simply refrain from playing this turkey instead :cool:

Thanks for the stats. Not many spins. But it would be interesting if you could add a TOP 3 or even TOP 5 wins to the global stats. That can give us a bit more perspective.

Nate

Thanks for the stats. Not many spins. But it would be interesting if you could add a TOP 3 or even TOP 5 wins to the global stats. That can give us a bit more perspective.

Nate

We will work on getting this implemented. Are there any other statistics you would like to see?

- T

is there any update about the slot tracker being used on other browsers then chrome? ie firefox?

The FireFox extension (For version 55 and above) was completed last week. We are currently waiting on FireFox to review the application so it will be added to the store. We hope to have it available for public release by the end of this week all being well.

- T

Have to say:

Reading a title of "Wild Turkey Insights"... really had me thinking this is going

to be a thread about possibly mind blowing thoughts achieved while under

the influence of "Wild Turkey" alcoholic beverage!

wild turkey.png

I do have to say that I find it very interesting that this is one of the few games with over 100,000 spins that has an SRP value over 100% AND has the lines feature still available.

- T

I do have to say that I find it very interesting that this is one of the few games with over 100,000 spins that has an SRP value over 100% AND has the lines feature still available.

- T

Yes definitely! I'll keep doing this until they ruin it by making it HTML5 and horrible win count ups in addition to other unwanted changes. Someone on Bigwinpictures hit €4,000 on €1 doing 1 line ;)...Sadly this wasn't me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back