Who's playing online Corona Virus edition!

slotmaster

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
PABnoaccred
A new thread to help people maybe get away from the news and have some fun!

Playing on videoslots and after a bad start, DOA 2 came alive for a short time, hit some hits on Creature of the Black Lagoon and just hit this, over 300x! Going to do a withdraw to get some of the deposit back and hopefully can at least freeroll. What games should I play? Anyone else happens to be playing in these scary times?

Screenshot (9).png

Last edited:
Was going to play but i cant refill my skrill because of some issue with my bank.
Wont accept my deposit even tho i do it the same way i always do. Just appears as pending and then goes away without anything happening.
And since its Saturday and banks hate weekends with a burning passion ill have to wait until Monday to get it sorted.

Fun times.

asdsad.gif

Oh no kroffe, sell some honey!:p

Ya going back down after the withdrawal, Just hit free spins again and not much. Almost dinner time anyway so will have a break soon.

Oh no kroffe, sell some honey!:p

Ya going back down after the withdrawal, Just hit free spins again and not much. Almost dinner time anyway so will have a break soon.

Hey, Slotmaster.
Want to buy some freshly produced honey?
Only costs €20.
Payments only accepted via skrill.

Huhuasd.gif

Problem is not really money, since i have money in my account, even tho my gamblingbudget is on its last legs for this month.
Problem is bank wont let me move it from the account for some reason.
Wish they would send a mail or something describing what went wrong, but theres nothing.

Was going to play but i cant refill my skrill because of some issue with my bank.
Wont accept my deposit even tho i do it the same way i always do. Just appears as pending and then goes away without anything happening.
And since its Saturday and banks hate weekends with a burning passion ill have to wait until Monday to get it sorted.

Fun times.

View attachment 125733
I dont think its your bank,same hapenned to me,skrill or neteller wont allow me to deposit money from my visa and i done that many times.

Asked my bank and i was told the problem is with skriil and neteller.ohh... by the way i still wait for skrill to answer me whats going on and its been more then 10 days.

Oh bummer guys. :( Hope you guys get it sorted, Just tried piggy riches megaways, small hits here and there but still going down. Have to figure out what to play after dinner, Maybe some Immortal Romance.

I dont think its your bank,same hapenned to me,skrill or neteller wont allow me to deposit money from my visa and i done that many times.

Asked my bank and i was told the problem is with skriil and neteller.ohh... by the way i still wait for skrill to answer me whats going on and its been more then 10 days.

I cant move the money anywhere tho.
Tried sending to my brother & a deposit via trustly, but same thing happens.
Transaction just shows up as pending without anything happening.
Seems to be account specific, since my brother said his account with the same bank was working just fine.

I have to call them Monday and let them figure out whats wrong.
A tad annoying. Really dont like dealing with bank-issues.
They are usually so freaking slow.

sloth.gif

Oh bummer guys. :( Hope you guys get it sorted, Just tried piggy riches megaways, small hits here and there but still going down. Have to figure out what to play after dinner, Maybe some Immortal Romance.

Maybe try some Dragon Horn or Divine Lotus from TK

Keep your bet at 0.10/0.20 though mate as although they usually hold the balance well, when they're dead they're dead!

Divine Lotus it is, but almost done, the balance going down faster than honey in kroffe's throat!

Now videoslots wants me to verify my account for bank withdrawal even though I did not do a bank withdrawal, ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back