Who is online playing now?

Lol Goaty, it is really evil tonight :mad:

Threw £25 in @ Slots Cafe + 50% + about £12 winnings from the ND Starburst Spins.

"£50 Featureless Bust" - tempted to go(ld :rolleyes:) again but too cold to go out for Paysafe :oops:

I had a go on Bonanza at Slots Cafe too, 1500 spins and didn't see either the 'L' or the 'D' , never mind a feature :eek:

Very unusual for Paddy Power to give out a deposit bonus on slots but they have a 100% bonus deal going on. The requirements are 40x deposit plus bonus so it is nothing special. But to me it seemed to be as it is so unusual. What I think with mostly sports betting and none slots betting sites is that many punters are prepared to have a small flutter on slots then leave them alone for ages. Unlike slotters who dedicate a specific amount before bowing out. My slot of choice to play the play though is a batman game. It takes dedication to play these slots IMO because they are so slow to play through an amount and sports betters would get bore easier and abandon before giving them a real good punt.
Anyhow. 20% though and my £40 deposit sits at £164.
Of to bed now soon but I am mildly optimistic. If it goes tits up I will consider it money invested as Paddy Power is my bookmaker of choice and I sometimes mess about with their slots with the odd few spare quid.
I like this thread :thumbsup:

I just deleted that email yesterday without reading it as I have seriously restricted where and how much I play this year. Thankfully I have retrieved it and I know where my next deposit is going. Thanks for posting this :thumbsup:

Found an email hidden away in my spam earlier.
It was recieved after 10.30 last night.
I didnt even realise I had joined there.
Managed to double my money

Videoslots is hot hot hot tonight, Won a sng battle and now hitting like everything. About time:p

I am trying to work out how to use auto spin on videoslots on their todays calendar slot "Gold Train". I can not work out how to get it to spin more than once?

* Totally prepared to look stupid about it :)

I am trying to work out how to use auto spin on videoslots on their todays calendar slot "Gold Train". I can not work out how to get it to spin more than once?

* Totally prepared to look stupid about it :)

press the spin button and hold for auto play.

That usually works on pragmatic play slots on my iPad

Or in the options menu....it's there.

What a sad joke it is today or back to, Don't play guys cause it is horrific, Full deposit gone in a hour on min bet's yet again and only got that long cause my connection is slow so like 30-40 minutes. No provider is paying as I tried different ones. What a sad time online is where you now have to deposit what $400-$500 to get any playtime where years ago $100 would last you hours on min bet's.

I was online on February 1-3 playing slots online. The results:

February 1 on PlayOLG.ca I won $50
February 2 on Video Slots I lost $50 and my Weekend Booster
February 3 onPlayOLG.ca I was up $30 but cashed out even.

Result: Even

Next session looks to be February 6 or 7. I’m chasing Dragon’s Temple bonuses.

I was online on February 1-3 playing slots online. The results:

February 1 on PlayOLG.ca I won $50
February 2 on Video Slots I lost $50 and my Weekend Booster
February 3 onPlayOLG.ca I was up $30 but cashed out even.

Result: Even

Next session looks to be February 6 or 7. I’m chasing Dragon’s Temple bonuses.

Maybe I should try playolg again,lol. Dragon's Temple is one of my fave's now on there as well. :)

Maybe I should try playolg again,lol. Dragon's Temple is one of my fave's now on there as well. :)

This is actually shocking to me but my record in 2018 with PlayOLG.ca is 2-1-1. Lost my first $50, won $200 playing Stinkin’ Rich and then another $50 with Dragon’s Temple.

I wish PlayOLG.ca would add WMS and those jackpot games that Espace Jeux and PlayNow has. I’m hoping once Ontario boots out Kathleen Wynne that the PC leader listens to our suggestions and makes changes at AGCO. I’m not holding my breath, though.

I might move to Gatineau just to play on Espace Jeux. I’d much rather lose playing Raging Rhino than Pink Elephants.

I'm not currently playing as such, something to do with blowing my budget wad on the most delectable of all slots, Bonanza.

Might be able to find some more of my partner's jewelry to pawn though, touch wood

Which she won't be doing if she finds out you pawned it Goaty hahah!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back