Question Which slots have the most RTP tied up in features?

neon claws

Non-Gambler
What games have absolutely fabulous features but brutal basegames?
I'm thinking the temple/tower/tnt tumble series from Relax with its regular 50 deadspin streaks...DHV is another that used to destroy your bankroll if you couldn't trigger the feature, which happened quite often. Although nowadays I'm mostly limited to Quikspin, which I don't think have a single game offering high volatility/difficult to trigger features...

Quickspin used to be like that, but i actually found all their newer games to be quite capable of 50 dead-ish spins, followed by a brutally dissapointing feature on top, assuming you actually manage to trigger it...

That said, even those games are quite capable of a nice winning streak, to perhaps cut you back some slack after such a dead run. But i.m.o. almost all slots from various providers are tuned this way these days. People were nagging about Starburst&Co so hard, that all we see now is Megaways this and that, and Mega High Variance games with epic possibilities in the feature, or basegame-enhancements - which will naturally be balanced by loads of dead spins and tons of brutal sessions.

I don't know which games you tried from Quickspin, but the relatively new Hammer of Vulcan, Nero's Fortune, and it's newest 'clone' Crown of Valor, are pretty brutal, and so is the Dinosaur Rage one. Gost Glyph and Artemis vs Medusa are also quite harsh in the basegame.

I'm not sure what providers are open to you in Australia, but if you're just looking for 'fabulous' features i'd currently reccommend NoLimt, as they're one of the most exciting providers of the hour - at least in my opinion :)

BTG of course, and Blueprint, are the other providers that get most of my big win chasing. If i'm just looking for playtime, small balance boosts, i play Old-school Netent, Play'n GO and most Relax Gaming titles. If you can play the latter, i'd give Money Train 2 a good go on low bets, big spincounts. You may be surprised how cool the basegame can actually be, and any feature can of course go bonkers ^.^

But in the end, each and every slot can suddenly decide to rip you, including the low volatile ones...
I've had 50 dead spin on Starburst before, as an example :p

Quickspin used to be like that, but i actually found all their newer games to be quite capable of 50 dead-ish spins, followed by a brutally dissapointing feature on top, assuming you actually manage to trigger it...

That said, even those games are quite capable of a nice winning streak, to perhaps cut you back some slack after such a dead run. But i.m.o. almost all slots from various providers are tuned this way these days. People were nagging about Starburst&Co so hard, that all we see now is Megaways this and that, and Mega High Variance games with epic possibilities in the feature, or basegame-enhancements - which will naturally be balanced by loads of dead spins and tons of brutal sessions.

I don't know which games you tried from Quickspin, but the relatively new Hammer of Vulcan, Nero's Fortune, and it's newest 'clone' Crown of Valor, are pretty brutal, and so is the Dinosaur Rage one. Gost Glyph and Artemis vs Medusa are also quite harsh in the basegame.

I'm not sure what providers are open to you in Australia, but if you're just looking for 'fabulous' features i'd currently reccommend NoLimt, as they're one of the most exciting providers of the hour - at least in my opinion :)

BTG of course, and Blueprint, are the other providers that get most of my big win chasing. If i'm just looking for playtime, small balance boosts, i play Old-school Netent, Play'n GO and most Relax Gaming titles. If you can play the latter, i'd give Money Train 2 a good go on low bets, big spincounts. You may be surprised how cool the basegame can actually be, and any feature can of course go bonkers ^.^

But in the end, each and every slot can suddenly decide to rip you, including the low volatile ones...
I've had 50 dead spin on Starburst before, as an example :p
Ah yes, Quikspin have indeed worked out how to get the worst of both worlds: dead spins and dead features.. I'd forgotten when I tried those newer ones you'd mentioned that's exactly what happened..

I'd say most 5/5 volatility pragmatic games do, wild west gold, gems bonanza, fruit party, any of their megaways games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back