Which slot to grind out a wagering requirement at RedBet?

ecopac

Hi Guys

I've had some luck over at Redbet, got 200 free spins on Wild Water with a 120 euro deposit, won about 40 euros. With the balance at 160 euros I hit some really big bonuses and now sitting on 1120 euros.

I can't withdraw as I have a 1444 euro wagering requirement to get through, I assume through the winnings on the 200 free spins.

What slot would be good to play through with minimal damage to my balance?

Cheers

Bloodsuckers is a good low variance slot to grind out a WR. Check the T&Cs to make sure its not an excluded game.

Congrats on the win:)

You should easy grind that one out to be honest even on Netent.. ;)
I would stick to their older slots,I was even thinking Thunderfist or Wild Turkey or Flowers..
Slots that keep your balance on par fairly well..
Defo don't go and play slots like CFTBL or any of the newest Netent slots..

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Stuck with Bloodsuckers, going well so far, 500 left to wager and only dropped 20 euros! Mainly thanks to a coffin bonus round early on that paid 80 euros from a 1.25 bet, almost fell off my chair

Stuck with Bloodsuckers, going well so far, 500 left to wager and only dropped 20 euros! Mainly thanks to a coffin bonus round early on that paid 80 euros from a 1.25 bet, almost fell off my chair

Haha. I was in a similar position at fun-bet the other week. Had a high balance with not much left to wager. I used bloodsuckers as well and got a cracking feature courtesy of 4 wilds! :eek: was not expecting that! :D

Blood Suckers 4 wilds in feature.jpg

Well what a rollercoaster! Bloodsuckers went on a really horrible run and took me down to 1000 euros with 150 euros left to wager. Thought I'd play out a few spins on my favourite Netent slot, Beach. Had a 100 spins at 1 euro, hit 16 free waves but paid rubbish.

Last 60 or so euros to wager my balance is sitting at about 950 euros , I move to Evolution, 1.25 euro bets load up 50 autospins, about 4 spins from the end get a bonus and it paid over 500 euros!!

Cashed out 1300 euros and left a little in the tank for a play about.

Great result, 1300 cashout from a 120 deposit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back