Question Which Play'n Go slot has the highest potential?

Harry, meant to ask: Can you name the top 10 slots that is easier to get a 1000x win (highest probability for a win > 999x)?

Just to show you one example of how e.g. Quickspin is doing it. The 1,000x bet chances are rarely mentioned as players are much more receptive to the more frequent wins. The really big ones can not happen so often due to RTP limitations to keep a player excited and spinning.

Still working on the list though, won't be so fast :D

For the upcoming Quickspin slot Golden Glyph (7x7 grid game)

My record on any png is 2370x on reactoonz, most say in the paytable the max win usually 3000x-5000x there is some exceptions but as Harry says the odds of getting some of these wins are astronomically high.

Last edited:
Just to show you one example of how e.g. Quickspin is doing it. The 1,000x bet chances are rarely mentioned as players are much more receptive to the more frequent wins. The really big ones can not happen so often due to RTP limitations to keep a player excited and spinning.

Still working on the list though, won't be so fast :D

For the upcoming Quickspin slot Golden Glyph (7x7 grid game)
View attachment 114354
Those win definitions are a total joke! :eek:
x100 = Epic Win? Piss off! :mad:

Surprised they did't add 150x = Life Changing Win!

KK

You see my only problems with QuickSpin slots:

1.) The low probability of hitting x100

2.) Empty Base game spins ( This is the biggest) Base games on quickspins never pays or cannot pay big in general(Even Random Base Game feature).

3.) 60 % of the time you can seriously win ''0'' during free spins.

4.) Low Paytables!!!!!

I have access to client areas of some game providers that allows me to write early reviews.

E.g. today I wrote Monopoly Megaways from BTG, Stumpy McDoodles from Foxium and Polar Paws from Quickspin. :)

I tried it and hate it. Had an ok feature and a bonus early on.

1575375169562.jpeg

But then everything was dead, lost 300x bet with no wins, some crappy features and lots of 2-scatter that always have a respin with the 3rd one landing just under the screen! :mad::mad::mad:

I tried it and hate it. Had an ok feature and a bonus early on.

View attachment 118876

But then everything was dead, lost 300x bet with no wins, some crappy features and lots of 2-scatter that always have a respin with the 3rd one landing just under the screen! :mad::mad::mad:

No different than other slots on a rainy day. Sorry to hear that it wasn't a lucky session :oops:

BTW, are you a Montezuma fan? Then prepare for the launch of Montezuma Megaways. Just wrote the review today, looks like a really good creation from WMS. They did a lot more than on Raging Rhino MW.

@Kroffe maybe something you want to read about too, you know where to find it. :D

No different than other slots on a rainy day. Sorry to hear that it wasn't a lucky session :oops:

BTW, are you a Montezuma fan? Then prepare for the launch of Montezuma Megaways. Just wrote the review today, looks like a really good creation from WMS. They did a lot more than on Raging Rhino MW.

@Kroffe maybe something you want to read about too, you know where to find it. :D

It is the fake visual on the frequent 2-scatter teaser that makes me hate it. :)
As for Montezuma, never had a spn on it but has ok clones so I guess the Megaways version should be good.

@Kroffe

Really? A Montezuma Megacraps?
Another great slot going to smithereens...

Montezuma is in my top 5 WMS slots ever, and since I have no love for Megaways I can only seeing this being another disaster...

Can't wait for the day Megaways dries up for developers and players get fed up with them.

Montezuma is in my top 5 WMS slots ever, and since I have no love for Megaways I can only seeing this being another disaster...

Can't wait for the day Megaways dries up for developers and players get fed up with them.

I need them to continue until someone has released Dead or alive megaways, then they can stop.
:p

TBH, on this occasion, I think they did a good job with the makeover.

Monti on steroids with a random respin of the extra reel, extra multipliers in the fs and bonus guarantee of 30x bet.

TBH, on this occasion, I think they did a good job with the makeover.

Monti on steroids with a random respin of the extra reel, extra multipliers in the fs and bonus guarantee of 30x bet.

Sure, stupid as I am I will try it :) Just as I give most new slots a fair trial ...
But if you do not like the Megaways engine, I am sure this goes for all slots coming out in a MW version ...

But we shall see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back