Where has Chopley Spinach's you tube channel gone?

Captureking

Dormant Account
Hi all,

I realized today that i hadnt seen a chopley vid for a while and his channel has gone, has he got a new one?

Afraid not. He had to close it due to personal issues, which is understandable. I do feel like i've missed out as i just came along as he closed the channel, so never actually got watch any of his videos. I keep an eye on your channel btw Captureking, especially like the £20 or 20 minutes :thumbsup:

Yeah it's a real shame he closed his Youtube chanell but nonetheless completely understandable as it was due to personal reasons. I only got to see a few of the videos but they contained allot of great information :)

They were the shit. 1h30 long and I'd not skip a single minute. I learned a lot from his videos.

I did even try my luck messaging him when i joined up here to see if i could get hold of them, a long shot but didn't get any reply back as expected! Don't appreciate rubbing it in my face though! :mad: :D

I keep an eye on your channel btw Captureking, especially like the £20 or 20 minutes :thumbsup:

Thank you thats on my other channel lol i havnt posted that anywhere on here.

Thanks alot i appreciate that i have around 10 more to put up 49 episodes in series one now on to series 2 its expensive but i min bet alot anyway.

Awesome, will boil the kettle! I take it you don't make much in terms of profit on these £20 or 20 minute videos? I did start trying it out but just got so fed up of the min betting and when you did hit a 200x or so it just didn't last long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back