Where can I....

just play

closed account
Does anyone know a site where I can watch the 9th inning of the Red Sox from last night?

My husband was at work and I want to show him, it was the best 9th inning I have ever seen.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

(I tried red sox site/you tube/hulu, but I want the whole inning)

Not luck. :D

My boy (McDonald) finally did well, the new kid did very well and of course Poppi.

We may be out of it, but we will give it our best like always!!!

I should have checked out your link before posting...lmao...I'll reply if it works, if not I'll sit here and cry.

Thanks Nash!!! That was perfect. They showed highlights of every inning, I of course fast forwarded until the 7th. Hubby is working right now, I will show him when he gets home.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

(red sox fans are die hard, the seats at fenway have been sold out I think for a decade or so? I don't know exactly how long. Every game, sold out!!!)

YW......As a youngster I followed the Red Sox (second favorite team, always have and still dislike the Yankees) but have always been a Braves die hard.

I liked the Red Sox 'cause they had a back up catcher from Nashville named Bob Montgomery. (eventually did TV for years for the Sox). Always wanted to go to Fenway but never have.:)

YW......As a youngster I followed the Red Sox (second favorite team, always have and still dislike the Yankees) but have always been a Braves die hard.

I liked the Red Sox 'cause they had a back up catcher from Nashville named Bob Montgomery. (eventually did TV for years for the Sox). Always wanted to go to Fenway but never have.:)

I've been there once as a child. Maybe about 10 years old, my dad, brother and his friend and I went. It was so fun!!! I would love to go again someday.

I dislike the Yankees cuz they are so good. :mad:

Didn't Braves do well with the trade?

I've been there once as a child. Maybe about 10 years old, my dad, brother and his friend and I went. It was so fun!!! I would love to go again someday.

I dislike the Yankees cuz they are so good. :mad:

Didn't Braves do well with the trade?
The 2 trades were both non-events afaic......would have preferred some offensive punch and power.....but who knows.....will be interesting down the stretch to find out if the Braves are for real:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back