Where can I....

just play

closed account
Does anyone know a site where I can watch the 9th inning of the Red Sox from last night?

My husband was at work and I want to show him, it was the best 9th inning I have ever seen.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

(I tried red sox site/you tube/hulu, but I want the whole inning)

just play

closed account
Not luck. :D

My boy (McDonald) finally did well, the new kid did very well and of course Poppi.

We may be out of it, but we will give it our best like always!!!

I should have checked out your link before posting...lmao...I'll reply if it works, if not I'll sit here and cry.

just play

closed account
Thanks Nash!!! That was perfect. They showed highlights of every inning, I of course fast forwarded until the 7th. Hubby is working right now, I will show him when he gets home.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

(red sox fans are die hard, the seats at fenway have been sold out I think for a decade or so? I don't know exactly how long. Every game, sold out!!!)

NASHVEGAS

Banned User - flamming, disrespecting admin,
YW......As a youngster I followed the Red Sox (second favorite team, always have and still dislike the Yankees) but have always been a Braves die hard.

I liked the Red Sox 'cause they had a back up catcher from Nashville named Bob Montgomery. (eventually did TV for years for the Sox). Always wanted to go to Fenway but never have.:)

just play

closed account
YW......As a youngster I followed the Red Sox (second favorite team, always have and still dislike the Yankees) but have always been a Braves die hard.

I liked the Red Sox 'cause they had a back up catcher from Nashville named Bob Montgomery. (eventually did TV for years for the Sox). Always wanted to go to Fenway but never have.:)

I've been there once as a child. Maybe about 10 years old, my dad, brother and his friend and I went. It was so fun!!! I would love to go again someday.

I dislike the Yankees cuz they are so good. :mad:

Didn't Braves do well with the trade?

NASHVEGAS

Banned User - flamming, disrespecting admin,
I've been there once as a child. Maybe about 10 years old, my dad, brother and his friend and I went. It was so fun!!! I would love to go again someday.

I dislike the Yankees cuz they are so good. :mad:

Didn't Braves do well with the trade?
The 2 trades were both non-events afaic......would have preferred some offensive punch and power.....but who knows.....will be interesting down the stretch to find out if the Braves are for real:cool: