When withdraw amounts exceed deposits

I generally stick to lucky 15's or lucky 31's either each way or win. But as far as I understand the racecourse punters don't have as much influence on the odds as online and bookie punters and they are not all drunk?
Regardless,your obviously getting much better luck than me.
This past week seems to have been a favourite backers
The lucky 15/31 is my bet of choice unless I’ve genuine tips for a double or a treble.
Don’t back as big as I used to on the horses, that said the likes of hills, boyles and ladbrokes always paid me out no issues at all and still do to this day. Not one single document sent, and that’s over 7 years back.
Betway where problematic time to time but always paid, well until I was deemed to win to much and was not wanted as a customer no longer.
Ce la vie

Not as much now as a year ago, but still hear the odd thing, I know they like Beggars Wishes to run well tomorrow but think he's a bit high in the weights to be anything more than optimistic.

Damn, I was not planning on sticking a bet on tomorrow but now I will probably look at the cards!

Damn, I was not planning on sticking a bet on tomorrow but now I will probably look at the cards!

I don't get time to bet on Sundays, apart from a couple of footie bets on the evening usually.

Just been doing some calculations on my pre season footie bet, the £4 EW acca pays £94,450 if they all win, at today's prices, £587! £1 EW yankee £36300, today £419.

Think I'll speak to Skybet Monday when the full trading team is in, see if they have the balls to give a cashout price ;)

I don't get time to bet on Sundays, apart from a couple of footie bets on the evening usually.

Just been doing some calculations on my pre season footie bet, the £4 EW acca pays £94,450 if they all win, at today's prices, £587! £1 EW yankee £36300, today £419.

Think I'll speak to Skybet Monday when the full trading team is in, see if they have the balls to give a cashout price ;)
Nice position to be in always tempting to try and cover your bet but not easy as the prices won’t be there to mess about with. Plus there are to many possibles at this stage of the season. Good luck all the same. Hopefully they will make you a decent offer and save you the sweat.

Nice position to be in always tempting to try and cover your bet but not easy as the prices won’t be there to mess about with. Plus there are to many possibles at this stage of the season. Good luck all the same. Hopefully they will make you a decent offer and save you the sweat.

I don't think they will make an offer, I would have a better chance with B365. The traders at Skybet aren't very good and they will bottle it, or offer a very low cashout price I expect. If I had the money I would lay the 2 I think are most likely to let me down, but would take a lot of capital to do that. Anyway, not one for cashing out usually so unless its a very high amount I won't bite anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back