Progressive When is Tarzan coming ?

MissRuthless

Dormant account
Hello!!

Well.. I think it is going to be Tarzan ? That is going to replace The Dark Knight Progressive..

I recall someone or some people saying it was to be Tarzan, if so, when is this due ?

Kind Regards!
:cheers:

Can't quite see how Tarzan is going to replace Dark Knight. Doesn't seem a like-for-like to me. However, saying that, there are a few Tarzan slot machines in land-based that are very popular.

looks like yet another totally lame and utterly boring game from MG ... another one which is straight onto the "will not play" list. With so many new slots coming out and some really innovative features ... im amazed MG have not upped the game. Bridesmaid 2 .... and bridesmaid 1 is bad!

Sweet Jesus MG, are they going to use those Playstation 1 Jungle Jim graphics for every game now?

Throw in some blatant Bridesmaids cloning and some Hungry Hippos pick-me feature too.

MG are loin if they think this replaces TDK. They should be re-Porter-d :(

Sweet Jesus MG, are they going to use those Playstation 1 Jungle Jim graphics for every game now?

Throw in some blatant Bridesmaids cloning and some Hungry Hippos pick-me feature too.

MG are loin if they think this replaces TDK. They should be re-Porter-d :(

Goatwack I see what you did there.....

MG got a loins way to go to catch up to other game providers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back