What's the closest thing to Dead or Alive on Micrograming ?

The 243s are surprisingly bitchy varianced, although a special mention goes to the 9-liners, as they can produce some beauts out of nowhere for a pittance, much like DOA.

Also, Bust the Bank is a killer. It can destroy your balance for fun but can also have some good bonus rounds.

If you ever see them, that is.

Just curious to know if they have a slot that could potentially pay as much as dead or alive.

MG slots are all similar - often dead and seldom alive...

BDBA is the one that most springs to mind.

Untamed giant panda has the same sticky wild feature, I had 1900x bet on this once (32 wild lines).
Take heed in Jon's warning though, can eat money fast if it's not in the mood.

Yeah, other than those super tight Untamed games, I don't know if there's a Microgaming slot with sticky wilds like DoA. I also wouldn't compare Break Da Bank Again to Dead or Alive as their bonus rounds are very different. Granted, you can win big if you get a 25x Sapphire 5 OAK but it's probably easier to get a DoA wild line. I've gotten 5x 5 OAKs with the wad of cash and gold bars and a 5x 5 OAK of the woman in Reel Steal but good luck getting them in bonus round LOL.

Cazino Zeppelin (Ygdrassil) has same mechanics..
Sticky Wilds and 5 extra spins if you mange to get them on all 5 reels during free spins..
Can pay pretty handsome too..

Think 5 wilds pay slightly less than DOA but I have managed to get them already twice within a few hundred spins will on DOA it took me 30k spins or more..

Cazino Zeppelin (Ygdrassil) has same mechanics..
Sticky Wilds and 5 extra spins if you mange to get them on all 5 reels during free spins..
Can pay pretty handsome too..

Think 5 wilds pay slightly less than DOA but I have managed to get them already twice within a few hundred spins will on DOA it took me 30k spins or more..

Bonus: you can also play Cazino Zeppelin on mobile devices, unlike Dead or Alive. However, CZ is not a Microgaming slot.

From my own experince on Microgaming
thos are games i have had 1000x + hits 2 times or more roughly :)

League of fortune 6x 1000+ hit
Immortal 5x 1000+ (4reels wild 5 times)
Playboy 3x 1000+
Isis 3x 1000+
BTBA 3 1000+
Pure Platinum 2x 1000+
Santas Wild Ride 2x 1000+

just had this this week,

9 liner with potential highest win of over 4500x bet in fs

this combo i have had twice now but i rarely play this game, doa has been awful so though give this a go

2x 20 quid deposits later

Attachments

• bdba.jpg
    bdba.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 145
There's also Girls With Guns 2? I think it's 2..where you have a Bonus with Sticky Wilds..plenty of potential..
Then there's the Jurassic Park Slot, with the hard to pronounce dinosaur (at least this early in the morning), which has has Sticky (Win) Wilds, where you can get a few thousand times stake, if they start on early and keep hitting wins :thumbsup:

There's also Girls With Guns 2? I think it's 2..where you have a Bonus with Sticky Wilds..plenty of potential..
Then there's the Jurassic Park Slot, with the hard to pronounce dinosaur (at least this early in the morning), which has has Sticky (Win) Wilds, where you can get a few thousand times stake, if they start on early and keep hitting wins :thumbsup:

The dinosaur is Dilophasaurus. :)

And yes it is GWG2. A Frozen Wilds feature (sticky for 4 spins only unless you get a reel full of frozen wilds, in which case the reel remains fully frozen for the remainder of the feature - it's extremely difficult to do this though).

The other feature is Magnetic Wilds - it's sort of "semi-sticky" too. If you fill reel 1 with wilds, then reel 1 will "explode" on the next spin and you lose those wilds - it can be a huge momentum killer, as it will take a minimum of 3 spins to get them back.

I'd say the Untamed Giant Panda feature is probably the closest to DOA that MG can provide.

From my own experince on Microgaming
thos are games i have had 1000x + hits 2 times or more roughly :)

League of fortune 6x 1000+ hit
Immortal 5x 1000+ (4reels wild 5 times)
Playboy 3x 1000+
Isis 3x 1000+
BTBA 3 1000+
Pure Platinum 2x 1000+
Santas Wild Ride 2x 1000+

I think just about any mg slot has the potential to bang out 1000x stake or more, if you go hunting for it it'll never happen just better to play as you normally do and sooner or later you'll see a monster win.

my personal records:

Terminator 2 1900x (plus a few 1000x)
Untamed giant panda 1900x
No worries 1900x (1900x seems to be my limit :p)
Finer reels of life 1000x (more than once)
The Dark Knight 1000x (retired slot)
BTBA 1300x

plus many 500x-900x (too many to count)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back