Whats the best bingo site out there at the moment and why?

rob3786

Dormant account
I am new to online bingo and was wondering if you could tell me which is the best online bingo site and why.

Hello Rob3786

Hello Rob3786
I know some people will say "oh yeah this guy promotes them that's why he is saying this"
As for non US places I have a love for PartyBingo.
But in the order for the places where US players can play is.

BingoSuite

Bingo Palace (Note I have not played in a longtime here I forgot if they take US anymore)

Betfred Bingo

I know many people that joined them and never had anything go wrong with them.And I do say they are pretty fair with the players.And you do have many shady one's out on the Web.

Well good luck in your findings

BingoT/PartyT

Zany????????? lmao

wowsers! I log in here and I see Zany bingo still cookin here as a site to play! lol That gone! Probably with at least a few players cash in hand.
I saw some posters furiously defending Zany in here... did they not bother to read the posts in here about how to spot a rogue or scam site? lol
Time is the great teller of truth in the end , isnt it? If Zany was so stinkin great, they would have done their best to hang in there, as many others are doing, to continue providing that wonderful,family style, safe place to play. HUH????????? Not dumping their loyal players onto another site like there doing them a big fat favor. Wonder what name stone lady will be using at their new site???? Remember her???? If you dont, just "google" the name, as it suggests at this very site as a way of detecting scams!

wowsers! I log in here and I see Zany bingo still cookin here as a site to play! lol That gone! Probably with at least a few players cash in hand.
I saw some posters furiously defending Zany in here... did they not bother to read the posts in here about how to spot a rogue or scam site? lol
Time is the great teller of truth in the end , isnt it? If Zany was so stinkin great, they would have done their best to hang in there, as many others are doing, to continue providing that wonderful,family style, safe place to play. HUH????????? Not dumping their loyal players onto another site like there doing them a big fat favor. Wonder what name stone lady will be using at their new site???? Remember her???? If you dont, just "google" the name, as it suggests at this very site as a way of detecting scams!
What's this have to do with this thread?
Sounds like you should of made a thread on what you had to say.
rob3786 asked I am new to online bingo and was wondering if you could tell me which is the best online bingo site and why.
Most be one of them .......... from that other place we know
And I would think with all the trash out on the web about Zany I don't think you would find a dead person playing on that site.

best place to play bingo

I would have to say the best place to play would be worldbingonetwork. They have excellent deposit bonuses. No play through rules on bingo. Loads of chat games and great payouts. You can log on through www.bingoworkz.com

paddypowerbingo - the GBP52k jackpot's gotta go by Sunday!

Just been onto my usual bingo site paddypowerbingo and they're guaranteeing that the 52,000GBP jackpot will be won by this Sunday at midnight. super exciting!

They run great chat tourneys - especially when there are things on like sporting events, cause they're also a sport betting co, or seasonal events. teh BBs are really generous and the CMs are sound. They're great craic in the room with the Paddys. Plus they have this monthly tournament - champions league - where you can win great prizes like laptops, HD-DVDs, fashion vouchers, luxury weekends away, mobile phones, golf clubs - somethign for everyone.

come join us! I think there's a 10GBP deposit bonus this weekend too for all newbies.

I used to play at Zany bingo before they stopped US . Also Zany and Bingo fun were good . I never got into that 3-D one .

BingoHouse is One to Consider

BingoHouse is one you should consider. Just ask Holly23 who just won $5k in the jackpot games.

Bingo Palace, Bigtimebingo and Bingomania are great sites IMO. Never had any problems with payouts. I believe they all still accept U.S Players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back