Whats going on with the site?

No, I have now, could not get to nothong, I seen the DDS attack by MightyDuck but every time I clicked it went bad link, Idiots trying to get a few quid, I think they come to the wrong place for that

They have indeed!

There has been the odd 'Database Error' on and off over the last 2-3 days but very intermittent and usually goes ok again after 1/2 an hour or so.

Only a guess but I think it is more likely 'gremlins' or a simple 'glitch' which one of the mods can sort on no time rather than something more sinister!

Seriously hope so anyway.......For 'their' sake!!!

They have indeed!

There has been the odd 'Database Error' on and off over the last 2-3 days but very intermittent and usually goes ok again after 1/2 an hour or so.

Only a guess but I think it is more likely 'gremlins' or a simple 'glitch' which one of the mods can sort on no time rather than something more sinister!

So do I my friend, This is the first time I come across any glich in the last few days, I not been on as much but been poping in and been fine,
Something sinister was going on but as you say hopefully just issues,

All the best

They have indeed!

Little do they know that we'll just set Dunover onto them.

They won't know what hit 'em

3400 is still fairly small. Seems like a real pest nowadays with these fools - attack went on for about 1 hour, now everything is back to normal. I would really want to know how many "mosquito bites" betat faced when the sh*tbags attacked them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back