Whats Going On At Rivals "Slots Jackpot"

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Had a couple of ND to play on and this happened, never seen this before, maybe they are having tech problems:( anyone else getting these from the other Rivals?................laurie

Wow, are you still getting any wins, as if the items are still there?
I didn't have that same problem, but i was hitting three cupids to trigger free spins on Love & Money and the free games weren't getting triggered unless i left the game at that spot, then logged back in. It seemed to be corrected later that night.

did u contact support?

That is REALLY a strange one! I haven't had that but I have had 3 werewolves on Scary 2 with NO free spins and that has happened now about 3 times. I have also had 3 Frankensteins on Scary with NO free spins. Then I had 3 wilds in the free spins and a 4th on the end (which I know is a glitch) and of course no win. Rivals do seem to have their fair share of glitches!!

I had the same thing happen to me @ Vegas Regal - I logged out and came back and it was fixed.

Hi Guys and Gals,

Feel free to PM me with as much information about this mistake. I will make sure it gets fixed ASAP + you get satisfaction :)

Kind Regards,
Nicolas Johnson
Regal Affiliates Manager

I've noticed another, kinda similar graphic error a few days ago, was playing Scary 1 when suddenly the last reel just kept on spinning.
It was only the graphics, I could just go on and play the game, but I could not see what hit on the last reel.
Exit and re-enter and everything was back to normal.
Forgot about it until I read this thread.

That is REALLY a strange one! I haven't had that but I have had 3 werewolves on Scary 2 with NO free spins and that has happened now about 3 times. I have also had 3 Frankensteins on Scary with NO free spins. Then I had 3 wilds in the free spins and a 4th on the end (which I know is a glitch) and of course no win. Rivals do seem to have their fair share of glitches!!

Now thats a pretty damn serious one, I haven't seen it yet, but I'll pay close attention, thanks for the heads up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back