what would YOU do?

Thought it might be a fun thread...when presented with a 'do this or do that' option, what would others do

Here's mine...DKR...51 spins X3 on Bane...what would you do, take the rolling reels or the stacked wilds, with a $3 bet? The rolling reels are more likely to give SOME return, probably smaller hits. The stacked wild reels have the potential for the BIG hit, but could get sweet crap-all and loads of zero-win spins

no difference what you will choose, result is predetermined in moment when you hit 3+ scatters, no?

I wouldn't think so. I mean, pre-determined in a result is sent, but I'd think there's still an uncertainty principle - if it grabs random spins from a pool, result won't be identical , same as say Playboy, IR or any of those where you can choose. Rolling reels would be a lower variance return than say stacked, as would extra wild V split wilds.....for example, you can't get as large a possible return with bonus 1 and 3 as you could as 2 and 4 in Playboy

Well, I always choose the side which has the bigger multiplier. If one has way more spins and same mult, I'll go for more spins. If it's 1 or 2 difference, I prefer the Batman wild too.
In this case though, only the Bane side has the 3x...just not sure which of the 2 Bane bonus rounds to take. 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other really, as it all comes down to luck..just curious if others take the 'likely' win scenario, or try for the BIG, less likely hits

Stacked wilds there is at least a chance to win something the batman option for the flying wild is not a big a payout i find

well, in his case, it would only be Bane - rolling reels pay poo but you generally hit SOME things. My biggest hit to date was the Bane stacked reels, but only the one time (Bane on 1, all wilds, Bane on 3, all wilds, Bane on 5) - theyre hard to line up

no difference what you will choose, result is predetermined in moment when you hit 3+ scatters, no?

I can't see why you'd say that since it can't be predetermined on other MG slots where you have to pick your bonus round (ie: Playboy). Also, there's a big gap in variance between the 2 bonus rounds.

So yes, it matters.

Not even played the slot yet - but my decision would be based on other factors which you haven't mentioned. i.e. Do you have a comfortable balance? Maybe a little bit in profit since your deposit? Don't mind taking a few risks? If so, the Stacked Wilds feature.
If the opposite situation, the Rolling Reels to be sure of getting something back & give you a bit more play-time at least.

KK

Not even played the slot yet - but my decision would be based on other factors which you haven't mentioned. i.e. Do you have a comfortable balance? Maybe a little bit in profit since your deposit? Don't mind taking a few risks? If so, the Stacked Wilds feature.
If the opposite situation, the Rolling Reels to be sure of getting something back & give you a bit more play-time at least.

KK

zero balance....dep to get it (possibly)
my deps are 'free' cash, ie entertainment allowance, so if I lose, no biggie, money I meant to spend...win or loss
I'm just lookking at the coin toss....column A or column B

All i know know the heat seeking wilds are crap.

When i didn't have the heat seeking wilds and still the extra wild i had some good features...

With the seeking wilds i had no really awesome features... Yesterday i won 150$ during free spins, but i had 56 freepsins with a 5x!! multiplier.

Cheers

well, cowarded down to 2.40 spin, opted for the Bane stackeds...could have been awful, but hit the Anns with the stacks, for a nice $1200 - thanks for the couch Igor lol - off to shop tomorrow

dk5.jpg

WDed 950

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back