what the hell did this actually just happen?

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
Last edited by a moderator:
The spawn is real with this one. Congrats mate. I've spun that rigged wheel for years and never had anything close to 10 pounds, let alone 500. Enjoy it pal!
Genuinely unless its been a tournament win battle win or something where I had to use cash. I’ve never had anything like this for free off these things.

I think the most I ever had for free was £50 bonus on netbet years ago (when netbet were good).

But that wasn’t that special as that xmas promo was ridiculous both me and my dad kept getting £25 bonuses from it that year. But £500 straight cash is something else entirely. 🤯👍

Amazing, well done! I mean I know it's dumb luck but you know what i mean. Anyone ever won anything on the William Hill version? That thing is a massive pile of poo.

Nice, I won £100 twice on pokerstars 'spin on the day' and £20 another time, it may have been a bit too generous a promotion as the wheel has been nerfed this week and the top prize is now £25 but it could be because I dropped down a loyalty teir due to them lowering of the rtp of the games I play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back